Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I thought I was trippin, I knew those 1's released before but if they're that limited that's insane.

The shoes came in from Italy in just three days.. that's quick!!

Last edited:
There is another pair of black og 1's for november 21 (style code 555088-023, which is for og black/red).

Which is the same day listed for those 11's.

If they drop the same day as the black pair of 11's (which i plan on passing on) they may be an easy cop (hopefully)

Yes I hope they come out with those black 11. The hypebeast come out for the 11

Could be a double edged sword depending on the quantities tho.

Last edited:
so the BLACK/RED OG joints drop ON THANKSGIVING day? That is the 21st right, third thursday?

also, Footaction has the release date for the black/red/gold OG 1's September 6th.

Last edited:
Are they DS and have a receipt?
yeah

& also have a sz 10 has a footlocker tag
[quote name="isniker" url="/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread/2730#post_18394687"

did clovers did well in NE? its on sale everywhere here in Cal

No, not really. They are still sitting in some spots. Some places have then on sale, others like HOH and FA still have them at retail.[/quote]
I see I guess its everywhere. I thought its only here, because its close to a celtics cw
laugh.gif
...just following the pattern how the knicks sell out in NY

Last edited:
Wish I could find a pair of royals for a decent price. Looking for a DS pair size 12.5 preferably but 12 or 13 is cool. Need to add them to my small collection of 1's. In terms of material, I think the Gucci 1's are the best (from what I have) and are the most underrated:

Got these Ruff N Tuffs recently in my size. They are my grails aside from DB 1's which is priced way too high for a 12.5 on ebay =/

Back
Top Bottom