OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I need some af1 duck boots but can't find them in a 12 to save my life

Can anyone help me figure out what these are,I am and not sure what the color scheme is. My fav pair, I've only wore like 10 times but I would like to get another pair... hard to do without knowing what they are. I've moved several times... so unfortunately I don't have the original box. Any help would be great! Thanks. I just checked inside, they were made on 8/23/07 - anyway to look them up by the upc?

Last edited:
I was actually looking up links and things to help you out since you obviously need to learn the basics...

But if you want to get all pissy

I was actually looking up links and things to help you out since you obviously need to learn the basics...

But if you want to get all pissy
That comment wasn't to you. It was to the other guy. I appreciated your feedback, I didn't know they weren't air force 1's. been going on years I thought they were so I actually took to trolling the net to figure this out and haven't come up with anything. Thanks for your help though.

Ah, and your right... I do need to learn the basics lol. Been out of the shoe game for a while. Just got back into it and ordered a couple pairs yesterday.

Do the duckboots fit tts or 1/2 big like other af1s? I ask because of the inside material. I would go try a pair on but I've been searching for over a week and can't find a pair anywhere in Atlanta.

UNDFTDs were actually cheaper to buy on eBay including shipping and all that than the actual undftd site. At least in my size

looks like they finally updated their stock. most sizes of the lows are sold out and the highs are completely done.

Got confirmation yesterday. Lunars received today.

Back
Top Bottom