OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1 RT – Pricing Info
March 7th, 2014 by Brendan Dunne

As you probably could have guessed given his luxury pedigree, the Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1 RT collection will fetch a decent amount more than your standard pair of Uptowns. The fancy pairs of Air Force 1s include the Nike + R.T. Air Force 1 Low ($230), Nike + R.T. Air Force 1 Mid ($260), Nike + R.T. Air Force 1 Hi ($320), and the Nike + R.T. Air Force 1 Boot ($340). Perhaps the most interesting of those is the last pair, which is a bootie style that runs all the way up the shins. Continue reading for a couple more glances at the collection and watch for the first group of Nike Air Force 1s by Tisci to release this month.

cant wait to scoop the highs at an oulet :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
am i the only one who hasn't received any shipping info on their undftd order?

emailed them already

I haven't either... I posted earlier how to find ure tracking number via ups with ur order #

IN THE MINORITY

I LIKE THE R.T. STUFF FOR S/S PURPOSES

WILL ATTEMPT TO COP EITHER THE LOW

AND SORRY AGAIN LOL, THE MID

I ALWAYS PREFERRED VANDALS OVER AF1 HIGH

Not sure why but my ups tracking from undefeated doesn't work anymore. It was scheduled for delivery on Monday.

Those rt af1 highs at $340 sheeesh have to find out what materials are used and some really good pictures, if I cop I'm only aiming for the highs I like the idea of the shoe coming up to the shin, which is really out of my comfort zone, but whatever

Came up on those 2013 af1 duckboots. The sizing is definitely tts. Not tts like most af1 (where I go 1/2 size down) but your regular tts. Hopefully this helps in the future with sizing.

Where at?

Been looking for some duckboots for the low

Back
Top Bottom