OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

So my order came in. I mentioned it before that they ended up changing my order by adding 5 pairs total. I got billed for 1 pair of lows get home today to 2 extra pairs lol. low's a 10 and hi's a 9.5 will help out anyone if they are looking for a pair below retail.

repped

yea i tried contacting them 2 times through email about the situation last sat. Not once did i get a reply back i guess it is karma :smokin

New pick up! Black Friday forces!!! Im super hyped about these. Been trying to track down a sz 14 ever since they dropped!

Congrats on the pickup! I got mine about 3 or 4 years ago and I wear em once every few months or so. By far one of my favorites. And it's more comfortable than my other forces. I think the insole has an air pocket or something. Am I crazy or do you know what I'm talking about?

am i high or does the MAX-1 RealTree Camo option on nikeID for the gumbo highs look like some weed plants 

*** much yal paid for the undftd afetr tax/shipping in Cali?
im a true 10 would a 9.5 be too tight or good (low top air force undftfd)

undftd lunars highs are comfortable, they feel like light and spongy boots made out of marshmallows.  surprisingly responsive as well.

Not my pic, but they are my grails. Had them in HS, beat them up and have not been able to find a pair for a decent price since.

BTW, I got an email from UPS. My red UNDFTD highs have finally shipped. Expected delivery is Friday. Almost 2 weeks to get them SMH. I hope they are worth it.

The guy who mentioned that lunar AF1 run 1/2 size bigger is scaring me. I ordered 11, even though I feel like more of a 10 3/4. The fit is crucial to what size I order. Smh :frown:

I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to walk into UNDFTD SF and get a pair of the lows last week. The guys there were cool and said they got a ton of stock.

Came home after that biz trip and found St. Alfred still had stock...and $10 lower than UNDFTD. :smh:

The lunar force sizing made me unsure so I got two pairs. They're definitely 1/2 size down.

I think the price points are what contributed to the UNDFTD AF1's taking so long to sell out. They're completely overpriced (even though I copped) and should've been 130-140 at most...

Damn I copped both pairs at TTS, now u guys are scaring me smh...

I wish I would've known about the sizing as I never had the lunars before. They fit ok the lows I got in my usual size but slightly loose. Half down would've been ace.

All high top forces run big
laugh.gif
Yeah these were for the lows. I had already half sized down. Didn't realize a full size down would've been a perfect fit. Right now its aight, but I'm used to my toes being near the edge of the toebox lol. I'd be fine in the high's, hate even a slight heel slipping **** in the lows.

Last edited:
ordered my pair on released day like 7:30am pst

contacted undftd store multiple times to ship my kicks and no reply

then sent email blasting there ases...FINALLY GOT MY REFUND :smile:

then i get an email saying my kicks were shipped:smile:

free kicks?

Yea I tried contacting them 2 times with no reply back. But I only got charged for 1 pair the label said the package weight 1 pound as well for 3 shoes ha.

Back
Top Bottom