OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just got my undftd Hi in today. Says the same thing. This box is huge. Even for high top uptowns this box is bigger than some people's rooms.

Riccardo Tisci Discusses his Collaboration with Nike
March 14th, 2014 by Brendan Dunne

riccardo tisci discusses nike air force rt collab Riccardo Tisci Discusses his Collaboration with Nike

Riccardo Tisci has a personal history with Nike Air Force 1s that extends way back before his current collab treatment of the sneakers. You’ve heard the tidbits already about the decade of his life where he wore nothing but Uptowns. A young Tisci apparently had hoop dreams, and it wasn’t until a serious injury that he abandoned those pursuits for fashion. He’s making his impact in that world regardless with the upcoming Nike RT collection, one that is revealed here to have Tisci’s intials covertly tacked on to the midsole. See another sneak preview of the shoes below and then check out a quick interview where Tisci talks Nike over at V Magazine.

Source: V Magazine

Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1 “Black” Collection
March 14th, 2014 by Brendan Dunne

Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1 Black Collection

To date we’ve only seen pairs from the Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1 RT collection suited up in the white leather look. The much mentioned but seldom seen black colorways from the group, which outfit all of the same height levels and will launch a couple weeks later, are now available for your viewing pleasure. There’s no doubt that white Air Force 1s have traditionally had more traction in casual circles than the black ones, but does that hold true with this new team up set? Tell us down in the comments and then check out Complex for a full interview with Tisci on his upcoming RT Air Force 1s.

Source: Complex

^^^ Just read both of those articles.  Pretty awesome how he came from a basketball background, didn't know that.  His story seems heartfelt, too.  

I'm not really feeling any of the black pairs TBH.  And I'm SUPER excited to see the packaging, I'm a sucker for cool boxes lol.  One pair of the White Mids and I'm good to go.

Making the eyelet section straight just throws off the whole shoe. Wanna cop the white lows but not for $200+

Lol I thought it was too but was on complex and looked legit. Those things crack me up

they once sent me the wrong size on a pair of IDs and i got a 30% code. do you think if the gumbos come late they'll issue me a discount code if i complain again? it's looking like i won't get these on the estimated delivery date. do i have a case if they come a few days after that date? :nerd: :tongue:

Just just have to make valid points and be reasonable. It's the luck of the draw sometimes. Check your spam folder, you might already have something. I got a delay email with a $100 gift card code. And I didn't even ask for it

Just just have to make valid points and be reasonable. It's the luck of the draw sometimes. Check your spam folder, you might already have something. I got a delay email with a $100 gift card code. And I didn't even ask for it
dang. $100 gift code is alot

Well I ordered three pairs of LeBron ID's.
Some people $100 + their pairs completely free

dang. $100 gift code is alot
Well I ordered three pairs of LeBron ID's.
Some people $100 + their pairs completely free
lol i failed. she said my order will be shipped in few days

Back
Top Bottom