OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah that's not much of a delay. They had to have gotten sick of giving free pairs, gift cards, and discount codes. When they stopped new sales of many iD models, they caught up a lot and don't know that they've given any discounts since

Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1 “Black” Collection
March 14th, 2014 by Brendan Dunne

Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1 Black Collection

To date we’ve only seen pairs from the Riccardo Tisci x Nike Air Force 1 RT collection suited up in the white leather look. The much mentioned but seldom seen black colorways from the group, which outfit all of the same height levels and will launch a couple weeks later, are now available for your viewing pleasure. There’s no doubt that white Air Force 1s have traditionally had more traction in casual circles than the black ones, but does that hold true with this new team up set? Tell us down in the comments and then check out Complex for a full interview with Tisci on his upcoming RT Air Force 1s.

Source: Complex

Those white lows are the only pair worth copping. That said, that monstrosity of a toebox is a deal killer for me. Joints are too boot-like in all the pics I've seen.

that AF1 gumbo id not bad, quite good execution of color :smokin AF1x Ricardo tisci the white one is very dope definitely have to cop.

anyway late pic my undftd lunar force, lucky for me just grab the red one for retail (they still sitting in one boutique store in shanghai) :smokin
5D880871-ECC2-4A6C-89BD-664968C66956_zpsm8kkixvy.jpg

^ thanks. i've actually heard about that store, just never had the time to check it out. i will definitely swing by next time i'm there. the prices in china though. :x.

So I was sick last Wed., I had a horrible flu, and it was about 3 am and I couldn't sleep and out of no where I see a restock tweet from SlamJam and was lucky enough to scoop these up. These things STAND OUT!! Really cool to look at, but don't know if I am bold enough to rock em

Last edited:
So I was sick last Wed., I had a horrible flu, and it was about 3 am and I couldn't sleep and out of no where I see a restock tweet from SlamJam and was lucky enough to scoop these up. These things STAND OUT!! Really cool to look at, but don't know if I am bold enough to rock em

PROPS!!! They look beautiful (the highs at least)!!

:smh: at myself for turning off SJ notifications about a week ago...

Congrats. I'm definitely salty lol

That's what I think about em, don't have either pair but would love to have the silvers, throw em on once in a blue

Last edited:

i still wondering if those lunar force will crack after long term wearing?

i still wondering if those lunar force will crack after long term wearing?

Your experience will be the same as if you owned a Lunar running shoe or a shoe with only foam cushioning. The Lunar foam after repeated wears will bottom out and will no longer be comfortable.

It's funny how Nike 'reinvented' their foam cushioned shoes which were originally reserved for their entry level (sans Nike Air) product as a state of the art 'new' technology and are charging cats premium prices.

The thing is that lunar material hasn't been out for more then 10 years which is why we are wondering if the material will crack after 10+ years..

^^^
It's a re-packaging of the foam based shoes that Nike's been making for the last 4 decades. If worn regularly they will 'bottom' out but they should last for a while depending on how you use them. It's the DS pairs that will crumble if you bring them out after a few years and decide to rock them.

For what it's worth I had a Lunarlon runner I purchased in Chrismas '10 that I had to retire after 9 months of light running and gym use. I can get about a year and half to two years from a Nike Air product.

Back
Top Bottom