OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Missed out on some Taiwans for $200. >:

The heel and one swoosh looked rough, they should have let them breathe a bit. I saw it earlier and thought about it, but forgot about it and I see it ended already.

Missed out on some Taiwans for $200. >:

The heel and one swoosh looked rough, they should have let them breathe a bit. I saw it earlier and thought about it, but forgot about it and I see it ended already.

The one on eBay right?

Yeah, they should have. That was probably the cleanest pair I've seen though.

I don't really mess with AF1's all that much, but I need those and the Un-Taiwans in my life.

Last edited:
Yeah on ebay, I don't know why I searched earlier today for them, since they usually go for way more than I'm willing to spend on any one pair of sneakers. $200 was ace though, whoever got them got a steal.

Yea I tried contacting them 2 times with no reply back. But I only got charged for 1 pair the label said the package weight 1 pound as well for 3 shoes ha.
yeah my label says 1 pound too...undftd gonna realize they just lost over $600 from us

Un-DS'd my British Tan Duckboots today.

They're the best CW IMO. I've seen them go for £450 under resellers.
The sales receipt has QS on it. I thought they were just a limited GR myself. I usually rock the Baroque Brown's with the extra brown laces from these ones in them. It's not even raining or cold in LDN today, my feet are melting. LOL

Last edited:
^ can I see a pic of the baroque brown joints with the different laces por favor?

The blue laces that they come with are no bueno. Always made me hesitate copping

Last edited:
My undftd lows came in this week too . For the first time ever , it felt like one of the shoes fit smaller than the other. Anyone have this issue with these?

Back
Top Bottom