OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Still no shipping info from Undefeated... #TeamNoLove...

And i purchased two hours after they went live (when an NTer posted link on here)....

SMH....

^^^I'll go ahead and post them

If the downtowns would have been like this from the start, it would have made a lot more sense. Still not my steez tho

UNDFTD is notorious for slow shipping. One time it took them 5 business day to ship an order of mine. They ship from SoCal.

On feet pic

^^^I'll go ahead and post them

If the downtowns would have been like this from the start, it would have made a lot more sense. Still not my steez tho

WHEN these go on drastic price reduction sale, I may pick up that nautical themed one. I'm not too big on Autoclave soles, but I kind of dig the look of that one pair.

edit:

those anchors were giving me deja vu, then it hit me, the mayor of Amity in Jaws had a jacket just like that.

Last edited:
Been a week. Still nothing from UNDFTD

This.

Will never buy from their store again. I own plenty of undftd gear and 2 pairs of AF1's but have never bought directly FROM them. And won't anymore.

ONE WEEK, and they can't even give an update on shipping? And I shouldn't HAVE to call to find out. I bought a pair of ATC 2's from a Nike store in NEW ZEALAND and it took em a week to send out to me in DC (halfway across the world mind you), and these guys Can't even send an email? SMFH...

I'm salty i suppose because I had a chance to cop from bodega right after (for cheaper too) and could've had em in hand by now.

Customer service I tell you... Hard to find nowadays...

Been a week. Still nothing from UNDFTD

This.

Will never buy from their store again. I own plenty of undftd gear and 2 pairs of AF1's but have never bought directly FROM them. And won't anymore.

ONE WEEK, and they can't even give an update on shipping? And I shouldn't HAVE to call to find out. I bought a pair of ATC 2's from a Nike store in NEW ZEALAND and it took em a week to send out to me in DC (halfway across the world mind you), and these guys Can't even send an email? SMFH...

I'm salty i suppose because I had a chance to cop from bodega right after (for cheaper too) and could've had em in hand by now.

Customer service I tell you... Hard to find nowadays...
Since when does Nike ship international??? :nerd:

Came up on those 2013 af1 duckboots. The sizing is definitely tts. Not tts like most af1 (where I go 1/2 size down) but your regular tts. Hopefully this helps in the future with sizing.

I've never had quick service from UNDFTD, but I always get my stuff. I think they don't have a serious shipping department, which is kind of weird since it's one of the biggest boutique brands out there. It's a hassle, but it brings me back to the old days of online shopping/mail order.

Also I hope you guys that are stressed over a week never order ANYTHING from France. It'll eat you up when they ship over surface and it takes a month to get your stuff with 0 tracking.

Back
Top Bottom