OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Spent some time back home visiting family and stayed at pops house. He told me he found an old pair of sneakers I left there years ago and asked if I wanted them or to just throw them out. I think I'm gonna try to make them my first restoration project. Not too experienced with this stuff so any advice would be appreciated. Was just thinking of cleaning the uppers, getting some sole sauce for the outdoor and midsole and maybe s midsole paint pen.

I was thinking about brush cleaning the uppers, and around the sockliner and then throwing them in the wash to get the sockliner a little less dingy. Anybody done this with older forces? These are from 2001.
They still got some NYC AF1s in stock at most of the stores in my area..............this post reminded me that I need to cop me some  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
i really hope the pendleton plaid isn't relegated to liner 

Whoa, those options... Looks promising. My camo id came in today. Wife was like we didnt discuss these :rofl: wheats were supposed to be delivered today so thats what she thought they were.

Every time my gf asks me to promise it's my last pair I tell her straight up, "no, I'm not about to lie or be held to a promise I don't intend on keeping."

I could have worse hobbies.

those black/white sheeds are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom