OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Been to nikelab london today to pick these up and the guys working there told me the purps dropping in two weeks,they couldnt tell exact date

Thank you!
Finally some info on the Purple Hi's
Need those badly. Wheats are nice but I'm gonna pass since I have flax mids already. I see y'all eating tho

they bless CA with ovos and we get nothing
mean.gif

If the flax are a highlight that's a problem.

What do ya'll think about these

I think they ruined those shoes by writing on them. And they're trying to pass that bs off as a custom? Please.

Then have the nerve to link it to breast cancer.
mean.gif

The writing definitely isn't pretty.

"KICK THE CURE" doesn't even make sense. should be "kick the cancer", no?

Anyway, back to the flaxes... and did everyone forget about flava of the month?

The writing definitely isn't pretty.
"KICK THE CURE" doesn't even make sense. should be "kick the cancer", no?

Anyway, back to the flaxes... and did everyone forget about flava of the month?
ah the flavor of the month. Been fighting myself on whether to get them all to have the whole pack

I promised myself that the white/silver would be the last for awhile... before I knew they were doing flavor of the month. I love white/royal, but decided to skip. When "chocolate" leaked, and then purple... OMG, I gotta eat. Will there be maize, too?

Been to nikelab london today to pick these up and the guys working there told me the purps dropping in two weeks,they couldnt tell exact date

Cool. But question for yall, when a release is a nikelab release are they only available on the nikelab website or physical nikelab stores? No mom and pops or other shops receive them?

Cool. But question for yall, when a release is a nikelab release are they only available on the nikelab website or physical nikelab stores? No mom and pops or other shops receive them?
Flaxes were NL... but that was just a restock, I think generally you're correct. Just NL online and instore.

Last edited:
Thanks for the eBay link! Needed a 15, but a 14 might work. I used to buy the older versions in a 14 and they fit just fine. Recent releases, I had to size up...weird

YOOOO Good looks on those links. Im so glad I checked this thread before I sleep. I had to cop from eBay as the previous site didnt have my size smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom