OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah in terms of the restock selection, it was the worst store opening I've ever been to. If it weren't for the flax it would have been a total waste of time.
they bless CA with ovos and we get nothing :smh:
If the flax are a highlight that's a problem.

What do ya'll think about these

they bless CA with ovos and we get nothing :smh:
If the flax are a highlight that's a problem.

What do ya'll think about these

I think they ruined those shoes by writing on them. And they're trying to pass that bs off as a custom? Please.

Then have the nerve to link it to breast cancer. :smh:

EDIT: Am I missing something? They look like flax highs with writing on them.

Last edited:
I personally like the shade of pink they used, but realistically which 31 people are going to drop 500+ on em? Also the glass case is fire

Food for thought regarding all of those Pink products:

“for every $100 in pink merchandise sold, $12.50 goes to the NFL. Of that, $11.25 goes to the American Cancer Society.” The rest of the funds are divvied up between the product manufacturer and the retailers, often the NFL and its respective teams."

..."These pink soup cans, most contaminated with bisphenol-A (BPA), a suspected carcinogen with scientific links to breast cancer, helped generate over $800,000 in donations to breastcancer.org in 2006. At the same time, Campbell’s was selling millions of cans of soup, generating over $755 million in revenue across all the company’s brands."

http://www.bustle.com/articles/7169-pinkwashing-the-truth-behind-breast-cancer-awareness-products

Research it yourselves. Not trying to derail this thread.

Last edited:
So I lucked out on those Wheat Flax Highs on that website a page back.. None my size. 

Hopefully I can find a website or wait til the 7th...  

You guys know if they'll be out in House of Hoops Footlockers? 

So I lucked out on those Wheat Flax Highs on that website a page back.. None my size. 

Hopefully I can find a website or wait til the 7th...  

You guys know if they'll be out in House of Hoops Footlockers? 
EBAY  bruh...............got mine yesterday so no worries on RD.  How much you want to spend retail or a lil extra?

These highs aren't a QS and it sounds like stores could order as many as they wanted.

Should be pretty easy come RD

:nerd:

EBAY  bruh...............got mine yesterday so no worries on RD.  How much you want to spend retail or a lil extra?
I was gonna cop for 180 off the site. I don't mind as long as it's not over 200.

AF1 are worth so much more to me than Jordan's. Imo

Thanks you too. Repped ya both for valuable informations. Pm me eBay link bigstick, no homo. .

I a bit worried that the material may be like those fall back of the timbs low tops released a couple months back.

Lol ^ lieutenant Dan

I never had a pair of wheats. Always wanted the CoJp Wheats, Bobbitos and I'm missing another one

Back
Top Bottom