OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

am I early for the party

Clicking names and looking some of these join dates is comical. :lol:

We know what brought y'all here...

In other news, here's another denim mid.

Nike-Air-Force-1-Mid-DENIM-Red-White-1.jpg

No RD for either yet.

Nike-Air-Force-1-Mid-White-Denim-2.jpg

Last edited:
Pass on both denim joints. :smh:

I didn't realize Ty made his own patch for those IDs but it makes sense. Dude is pretty good at always adding his own little piece of flare to his stuff.

23penny has flax up for 185 shipped. I remember a couple NTers asking for under 200 shipped a page or 2 back... 185 shipped is a great price.

Last edited:
Spent some time back home visiting family and stayed at pops house. He told me he found an old pair of sneakers I left there years ago and asked if I wanted them or to just throw them out. I think I'm gonna try to make them my first restoration project. Not too experienced with this stuff so any advice would be appreciated. Was just thinking of cleaning the uppers, getting some sole sauce for the outdoor and midsole and maybe s midsole paint pen.

I was thinking about brush cleaning the uppers, and around the sockliner and then throwing them in the wash to get the sockliner a little less dingy. Anybody done this with older forces? These are from 2001.

Last edited:
So the new Flight 23 store opened in Roosevelt Field Mall today and I knew there was gonna be a restock but not sure what it was gonna be. There was about 60 people ahead of me on the line. And it turns out they had the flax highs! Some reseller that just left store needed cash so he gave me his 8.5 for $160 which is basically $5 over retail+tax. Very, very happy.

(They didn't have much else though columbia 11s, UNC 1s and 1.5s and a ton of GRs that you can get pretty much anywhere else)

man...i better @ everybody so they can be fed

edit : Bleed 23penny is legit

Last edited:
man...i better @ everybody so they can be fed
You a lazy, unhelpful, sorry mother******* bruh :smh:  ...start hitting everyones inbox, this site is supposed to be about helping everyone even if they don't come into the thread.

Last edited:
When FLAX comes to town this thread always jumps up a bit!

Can't Wait to FLAX on These Fools!

Last edited:
So the new Flight 23 store opened in Roosevelt Field Mall today and I knew there was gonna be a restock but not sure what it was gonna be. There was about 60 people ahead of me on the line. And it turns out they had the flax highs! Some reseller that just left store needed cash so he gave me his 8.5 for $160 which is basically $5 over retail+tax. Very, very happy.

(They didn't have much else though columbia 11s, UNC 1s and 1.5s and a ton of GRs that you can get pretty much anywhere else)
restock there was terrible, glad I didn't go. Would've liked the flax though

restock there was terrible, glad I didn't go. Would've liked the flax though

Yeah in terms of the restock selection, it was the worst store opening I've ever been to. If it weren't for the flax it would have been a total waste of time.

Spent some time back home visiting family and stayed at pops house. He told me he found an old pair of sneakers I left there years ago and asked if I wanted them or to just throw them out. I think I'm gonna try to make them my first restoration project. Not too experienced with this stuff so any advice would be appreciated. Was just thinking of cleaning the uppers, getting some sole sauce for the outdoor and midsole and maybe s midsole paint pen.

I was thinking about brush cleaning the uppers, and around the sockliner and then throwing them in the wash to get the sockliner a little less dingy. Anybody done this with older forces?

DO-NOT put shoes in the washer.. ever.

I believe Air legends premium shoe cleaner is pretty good. Id remove the insoles. Dampen the sock liner and back of tongue, then work in some of the cleaner with a brush. It might take a few session's. Then try removing the soap with damp cloths. I have a wet/dry shop vaccum I use around my garage and to vacuum my cars with. IF you happen to have one you could just drench the liner with water to try and rinse it faster then use the shop vac to extract the water quickly. If you dont fully remove the soap it will just attract more dirt.

Everything else, like the upper you can use the same cleaner. I recommend using cold water only first go around. If its still dirty move onto a little higher temp water. I dont recommend using hot water, especially on a pair this old. Also no tooth brush on the uppers, rag or high quality soft bristle brush.

Midsole and sole can be restored using probably any "sole sauce" offered out there. That midsole should look good as new in about 2 sessions, soles may require more.

If you get it to your liking, use a decent leather cleaner again on the upper and then a leather conditioner.

P problemchild Thanks a bunch, that's very helpful. Looks like these are going to be a bit of a labor of love but I think I can get them back to decent looking shape. Just can't get that late 90s, early 2000s quality anymore so I wanted to keep them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom