OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

crazy you can be THAT naive ....a fellow sz 12 too :smh:

Im just saying. I could care less but if I'm posting pics and saying "copped" every other post, i would expect people to ask "whats going on?". If that makes me naive, then so be it.

there was context around just about every picture tho...& the ppl helping posted what could happen. so the fact you werent spoonfed more does seem to be your issue

I was just mad at myself for not reaching out to snag a pair but now it's other places that have em for the same price as they paid so it doesn't even matter anymore

Y'all boys better hit up eBay now I see flax highs for 188.88 shipped sizes 8-13 half sizes included.

Last edited:
It seems that 95 percent of the dudes who have them in hand (flax highs) are from California the others New York. So y'all California heads check your spots

Couple upcoming pairs up on US11. I think we've seen pics of these before except for the red pair. Curious about those. The other two are a damn shame cause they'd be so much better without that weird midsole.

All this flax talk got this thread acting crazy.....I can only imagine what will happen when purples drop.

Anyone in Toronto Able to fine a store sell the High flax

Also if anyone is selling a size 8 Mid flax for a decent price let me know

I'm just gonna say this now because it's gonna come into play later....

But 1 pair of FLAX HI's is not ENOUGH!

#NEVERSETTLE 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom