OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

random but I personally think the sole yellowing on these make the shoe look better. What yall think?

this thread has been ridiculous for the last few days. people not reading, newbies being new, people tryna be self righteous, people complaining left and right :smh: anyway, props to the fellas that have been helping others out and not asking for anything in return. just because someone offers assistance to some, doesnt mean they are required to steve nash everyone. be patient, do your hw, and you'll cop whatever youre looking for if you put in the work. stop begging.

Ain't nobody reading all those paragraph posts. Point is, stop saying "copped" every 2 posts and people will stop assuming. It's honestly worse than pic quoting.

I see nothing but old faces in here so I don't get the "new" thing at all. Also when I'm checking up on a new show on NT I'm usually checking my phone. I'm not reading and remembering screen names like "oh ___ copped the other day and now he's posting his pair two times". I could care less. Either show your love, provide info, a pic or keep that stuff to yourself.

Ain't nobody reading all those paragraph posts. Point is, stop saying "copped" every 2 posts and people will stop assuming. It's honestly worse than pic quoting.

I see nothing but old faces in here so I don't get the "new" thing at all. Also when I'm checking up on a new show on NT I'm usually checking my phone. I'm not reading and remembering screen names like "oh ___ copped the other day and now he's posting his pair two times". I could care less. Either show your love, provide info, a pic or keep that stuff to yourself.

you can be serious saying you dont want to read paragraph's when the oops are coming in not even sentence long post..... cmon fam either show love or keep pictures to yourself? thats what its become when the food is literally being put on the table hot ready to eat....you need it spoon fed to ya? i pop in & out of this thread & was able to figure out who could do what & who to contact..... by reading

All complaining aside, it's wild how sought after the flax highs are. They actually started a problem in a thread that's usually extremely peaceful and congratulatory. :lol:

Last edited:
You don't have to write novels to toss a oop. Half the oops I've given or received happen in PM or a "PM me" message. Get out y'all feelings, it's just kicks.

That's honestly why I love the SB thread. When dudes want to help out they really help out. All you see is links, PMs and people really helping not guys claiming to help then complaining when someone asks for an assist. You guys are tired of dudes asking for oops, stop saying you have a spot ,deal or link.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..............

Nike pretty much killed my enthusiasm for Forces. Still love em to death, but with so much time between *decent* releases, it isn't even fun anymore. As much as I love the older joints, it sucks not being able to get amped for NEW releases.
NIKE JUDGES, NIKE IS NOT LOVE

You don't have to write novels to toss a oop. Half the oops I've given or received happen in PM or a "PM me" message. Get out y'all feelings, it's just kicks.

That's honestly why I love the SB thread. When dudes want to help out they really help out. All you see is links, PMs and people really helping not guys claiming to help then complaining when someone asks for an assist. You guys are tired of dudes asking for oops, stop saying you have a spot ,deal or link.

get out my feelings???????????? when you literally missed your beat TWICE that I SAW by NOT READING but wanting to be spoonfed...we already on the internet you cant get MORE lazy than having the food in your face but want assistance to scoop it up, put in your mouth & chew-assistance be serious fam

Sheesh. I see this large number of new posts in my NT subscription update email and I think the forum is blowing up with new flavors of the month... But no, just lots of ado about nothing.

I'm a lurker because I don't have much to contribute. But I Read. Every. Single. Post. It's not that hard. NT even keeps track for you which post was the last one you saw.

Back
Top Bottom