Last edited:
4/ 20
nike-air-force-1-low-university-red-strata-grey-1.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

thought that was an ID.

FIRE.

will cop for retail

^^^
Lucky. I just checked now and its totally gone.
Is it still in your cart to be repurchased?

Just checked my cart and its empty. Haven't gotten the "your shoes are being made" email yet but I haven't gotten a cancellation either. Just have to wait and see.

LOL @ them takin the Linen options off.

Also been contemplating on these for like a week. Saw them knocked down to 79.99 already at one of my local spots.

I like these highs. Pretty happy I copped em'. Probably gonna rock em soon.

Last edited:
So is it possible to find any of the Supreme X AF1 pairs DS for around $200 or low 2s shipped? Or is that just wishful thinking? Lol.

Used yes, DS I highly doubt it.
:frown: Found one for $275 shipped (Camos) Hopefully I can talk him down to like $240 or something. I hate paying that much over retail for ****..$40-$50 I don't mind...But more than double retail is annoying lol.

I believe this is the blazer pack. It only shows 3 colorways releasing so far. hopefully that mint colorway is slated for june

Air Force 1
Pine Green/Sail
Style# 488298-308
$90 5/18/13

Air Force 1
Midnight Navy/Sail
Style# 488298-415
$90 5/18/13

Air Force 1
Strata Grey/Sail
Style# 488298-029
$90 5/18/13

DUDE they are fire. Copped on site.

'

not all that familiar with materials, but i think its like a nubuck. truly doubt they'll even crease.

These are my next pair will be ordering these end of this coming week. Can not wait. Really hope they still in stock looks like many are picking up on em. I was hoping theyd fly under the radar

These have been sitting in my closet since 07, finally time to bring them back.

Got my pair sitting too, they fit a little snug tho cuz the tight material

And mine aren't dead stock lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom