OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Personally so sick of quality talk on all brands shoes, it is what it is and if you honestly feel that way about them then stop buying them. Just accept it, just like the way the "shoe game" has changed, you gonna have to accept that too.

With that said, these look pretty dang good and I will have them on my radar (shoes crease when you wear them, they're suppose to)

We have stopped buying them bud. We're holding out for the slim chance that maybe someone @ corporate reads these threads and hears our complaining.

We have stopped buying them bud. We're holding out for the slim chance that maybe someone @ corporate reads these threads and hears our complaining.
Nah sorry man I wasn't meaning that to be directly at one person or one thread, just a statement in general whether it was here or any JB thread (they all complain) and recently in some Reebok threads. I just dont get the rationale behind the griping yet you take your $125+ and spend it on something you know you're going to be upset about. What's the point, I'm sure there were plenty of other things you could have used that money on and be 100% satisfied with your purchase.

Nah sorry man I wasn't meaning that to be directly at one person or one thread, just a statement in general whether it was here or any JB thread (they all complain) and recently in some Reebok threads. I just dont get the rationale behind the griping yet you take your $125+ and spend it on something you know you're going to be upset about. What's the point, I'm sure there were plenty of other things you could have used that money on and be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
not only that they're shoes. they are gonna crease no matter what so why complain. about something that WILL happen no matter what

4/ 20
nike-air-force-1-low-university-red-strata-grey-1.jpg

Dope colorway, but I can see the materials will be crap

The swoosh looks like 3M to me, which is a nice detail anyway
looks dope

I hear you and I was one of the people complaining in the Shaq Attaq thread. With Reebok they actually looked like they were going to 'one-up' NSW/JB in the retro category by dropping some joints with half decent leathers. With the increased price tag there is no excuse to be running the AF1/JB special pleather on those. And to top it off, scoring them @ MSRP is gonna be tricky due to their 'limited' nature.

Owned a couple pairs of af1s back in the days but they crease easy ecen doh their cheap havent seen much since the premiums in 07 like the mr shoes an ****

The corks are the best example for sure of that... People are out there ruining the game
Was hunting extra hard for these... Searched jd sports for "Air Force" and these didn't come up... Hit eBay... No go... Searched jd again for "af1" and voila

I guess I need to conform and get a denim shirt now ( I stay true to my matchy matchy roots)
Is JD the only spot selling these?  They are terribleeeee to deal with

I ordered on the 6th... Hopefully they come next week

Haven't ordered from there in a about a year. Last time I remember, no tracking info... Just patience

Looks like the linen option was taken off of NikeID. I had a pair of linens already sitting in my cart so it let the order go through so I'm hoping they don't email me on Monday and say the option isn't available after they already processed the order.

LOL @ them takin the Linen options off.

Made these instead tho

Also been contemplating on these for like a week. Saw them knocked down to 79.99 already at one of my local spots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom