OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Pretty much the only 2012 release I came out of my cocoon for.

:smh: upset i just missed out...now im trying to hunt em diwn along with the blk pair

and of course ebay has a plethora..but none in my size at a reasonable price

:smh:

Last edited:
I like the year of the snake lows, but for $200 they will be an easy pass in a few hours. I don't care how limited nike makes them.

Dang bro, did you get the right size in these? They look way too big...
that the 'lens on the floor' illusion- they look mad long, but they are my size- why in God's name would I buy a shoe that isn't my size?

Last edited:
Did anyone swap the green laces w/ black on the Supreme camo?  I wan't to see how it looks, but I can never line up the old laces properly (faded spots).

Last edited:
smart move, getting them all

Got lucky. Was able to get two pairs of camo at the store, even though they only allow 1 pair per customer - not of each colorway, but one pair total. But, some dude I met there was only there for gear, so he copped a second pair for me. Then, I got home and they had put a few of the olives and blacks back up on their site. So, using two different CCs and shipping addresses, I got one of each. 4 pairs total - all for retail.

The second camo is with Stuntman Mike now though. My man! :smokin

Last edited:
Did they release the supremes in a size 13? I have had so much trouble finding ANYTHING supreme in a 13

can someone please tell me why the **** they made AF1 medicom's then they made LF1 medicom's in the same exact colors?!?

anybody seen the cargo khaki pair for less than $60?? I dunno if should wait or cop now.. i feel like these and the navy joints were slept on.. they look nice for the rough weather up herre.. i like the simple cw idk maybe i have poor taste.. passin on the navy pair .. waitin on navy blazers
smokin.gif

anybody seen the cargo khaki pair for less than $60?? I dunno if should wait or cop now.. i feel like these and the navy joints were slept on.. they look nice for the rough weather up herre.. i like the simple cw idk maybe i have poor taste.. passin on the navy pair .. waitin on navy blazers
smokin.gif
unless you talking about the iguana color ones i havent seen a cargo/khaki pair.

i just bought the black ones recently and wanted to make them an everyday shoe and/or for times i dont wear special kicks and i probably worn them about a dozen times and the sock liner is already shredding apart, give them another dozen times and my heel will be touching the inside of the shoe(literally)

NEVER, will i again buy a pair of AF1's with mesh sockliner to use for everday use again, shows you how much quality has dropped in the past years..... and no my socks arent made of sand paper

unless you talking about the iguana color ones i havent seen a cargo/khaki pair.
cargo/khaki just refers to the cw description.. i guess you could say they are part of a tech tuff pack.. there's a black pair, obsidian cw, and a brown cw.. have been out since nov or dec of last year i think.. most spots have still have a fsr and prices are starting to drop.. was tryin to find out what other people have seen?

this is the pack, they all got the contrast grey treatment and round laces except the black pair..

Last edited:
cargo/khaki just refers to the cw description.. i guess you could say they are part of a tech tuff pack.. there's a black pair, obsidian cw, and a brown cw.. have been out since nov or dec of last year i think.. most spots have still have a fsr and prices are starting to drop.. was tryin to find out what other people have seen?

this is the pack, they all got the contrast grey treatment and round laces except the black pair..
havent seen/heard of those sorry

i guess ur talking about these? they dont seem to resemble cargo/khaki IMO lol

i guess ur talking about these? they dont seem to resemble cargo/khaki IMO lol
thats not da tec-tuff pack i remember....

nike-air-force-1-tec-tuff-iguana-available-1.jpg

nike-af1-tectuff-burgundy-02.jpg

315122-023-sml_MED.jpg

xl_10_27_10airforcelowprofile.jpg

iguanas >>>>*

Back
Top Bottom