OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I saw a website that has all white patent leather lows. Any info for GR or is it a special release
supposedly they were released with the all black patent lows according to numerous websites but i still havent came across them on any US website.

thats not da tec-tuff pack i remember....

nike-air-force-1-tec-tuff-iguana-available-1.jpg

nike-af1-tectuff-burgundy-02.jpg

315122-023-sml_MED.jpg

xl_10_27_10airforcelowprofile.jpg

iguanas >>>>*
There might have been 2 packs idk tho but i do remember the ones you just posted all being in a pack

Anybody know anything about these? I'm trying to find a pair to order but I can't find anything on them. Are they an older iD?

Ive looked at he last 5 pages or so and i didnt see anything , but have the white patent leather AF1 lows dropped already? I know i saw the blacks but not the whites ..

The ‘Fighter Jet’ Foamposite that released earlier this month is apparently just a starting point for a concentrated collection of the White/Silver/Black camouflage print as we get a look at yet another NSW model featuring that catchy print. We’ve already seen the Nike Air Force 1 Low Downtown feature an all-over style of camo usage, but this classic Nike Air Force 1 Low build uses it selectively on the Swoosh, heel-tab and on the sole through the translucent outsole. Are you feeling the Fighter Jet camouflage, or are you ready for something else? Peep the extra angles below and stay tuned to Sneaker News for release information.

Nike Air Force 1 Low
Wolf Grey/Hyper Red
488298-022

NOW I CAN MESS WITH THESE :nthat:

The ‘Fighter Jet’ Foamposite that released earlier this month is apparently just a starting point for a concentrated collection of the White/Silver/Black camouflage print as we get a look at yet another NSW model featuring that catchy print. We’ve already seen the Nike Air Force 1 Low Downtown feature an all-over style of camo usage, but this classic Nike Air Force 1 Low build uses it selectively on the Swoosh, heel-tab and on the sole through the translucent outsole. Are you feeling the Fighter Jet camouflage, or are you ready for something else? Peep the extra angles below and stay tuned to Sneaker News for release information.

Nike Air Force 1 Low
Wolf Grey/Hyper Red
488298-022

NOW I CAN MESS WITH THESE :nthat:
Pass. This is probably blasphemy on here because I know the downtowns aren't that popular here but I prefer the air force downtown fighter jets

Nike Air Force 1 Low
Wolf Grey/Hyper Red
488298-022

NOW I CAN MESS WITH THESE
nthat.gif
camo soles aren't looking too great and will look garbage once they start getting dirty/yellow lol, wrong usage of the red too, easy pass

I saw the YOTS low in person today, I've got to change my tune about them. They look a lot better than they did in the pictures. I won't spend 200 on them, but if I get lucky and these end up sitting on the shelf in my size until the price drops I'll pick them up in a few weeks.

I saw the YOTS low in person today, I've got to change my tune about them. They look a lot better than they did in the pictures. I won't spend 200 on them, but if I get lucky and these end up sitting on the shelf in my size until the price drops I'll pick them up in a few weeks.
They're under retail on Ebay. I wanted to swing by a HoH to check em out in person before I bite, though.

They're under retail on Ebay. I wanted to swing by a HoH to check em out in person before I bite, though.

I feel like if its meant to be I'll wait a bit and they'll be even cheaper than the current low price on ebay. I found the YOTD 2 for 130 recently, but still didn't bite because when I looked at them I couldn't figure out how I'd wear them out, which is kind of the same problem with these.

These look like straight garbage. Try to find a pair of 'Sheeds from '03, the patent leather is really thick on those and if stored correctly they don't yellow.
. Don't say that. I've been looking for the sheeds and was gonna cop these since I can't find them. Still might pick up q pair would like to see in person first though

I feel like if its meant to be I'll wait a bit and they'll be even cheaper than the current low price on ebay. I found the YOTD 2 for 130 recently, but still didn't bite because when I looked at them I couldn't figure out how I'd wear them out, which is kind of the same problem with these.
Haha yeah I feel you.

What's up guys. Been a while since I've posted in here...

Looking forward to the Blazer pack. Will probably end up getting all 5 colorways if I can.

Here are my most recent AF1 pickups. Too bad the green/black lows from the godzilla pack didn't come out in the U.S.

I think they do have oval laces.

Saw the white patents in person today and DS they actually look pretty good. I was almost tempted cause I'm leaning more towards more neutral kicks so my clothes are not limited to denim shirts and camo pants but I want to see how these look after a couple of wears.

i bought a pair of the patents for way under retail. like i said elsewhere, i'll be happy if i get 5 wears out of them.

All my patent leather pairs from the nba all star pack have held up just fine. They are only a few years old

Not feelin' those patent leathers at all. I imagine sales will start picking up around prom time for kids though :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom