OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I saw the YOTS low in person today, I've got to change my tune about them. They look a lot better than they did in the pictures. I won't spend 200 on them, but if I get lucky and these end up sitting on the shelf in my size until the price drops I'll pick them up in a few weeks.
Hey I found these on OSLife for $140...

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-air-force-1-year-of-snake

I wear a size 11 and it's already soldout, otherwise I probably woulda copped for that price.

Just picked these two pairs up on ebay for a steal:

Can't wait for them to get here :smile:
u can always find steals on ebay esp if its an auction starting at a low price, esp both those, be true pack was "ehh" IMO and those texas ones were ehh too lol not a high demand for them

=O i wasnt too fond of them but i had to cop when i saw my size for 165 shipped, but those going to 140!! i might have to cop another size to resell lol

Are people really paying more than $140 for these?

u can always find steals on ebay esp if its an auction starting at a low price, esp both those, be true pack was "ehh" IMO and those texas ones were ehh too lol not a high demand for them

Yeah, I doubt you could get more than $50 for either of those.

...Not that there's anything wrong with cheap sneaks - I've scored tons of AF1 heat for absurd prices over the years. But, if you like AF1s, use the low market to your advantage.

I'm not typically a huge AF1 fan, but I really like both of those.  There's a few more pairs I want if I can ever find them.

where u getting them for less lemme know lol

Oh, I don't know. I haven't even looked. I think they are absolutely hideous. But, if people are paying $140 for these, and there are pairs of 1998 chocolate suedes sitting on ebay for $105, that's just nuts.

Last edited:
I picked up two prs of the YOTS and like them a lot. One of the main shoes I was looking forward to this yr.

I've never worn the CMFTs before and those joints are heavy, even for an AF1. Usually, I don't lace my 1s but I had to w/those, otherwise they'd fall off my feet while walking lol.

Oh, I don't know. I haven't even looked. I think they are absolutely hideous. But, if people are paying $140 for these, and there are pairs of 1998 chocolate suedes sitting on ebay for $105, that's just nuts.
i thought they were hideous at first especially with the use of the purple but then i gave in lol

but foreal doe, when r those blazer force 1's coming out? i stopped getting forces in the 7th grade but i need 2 get those

but foreal doe, when r those blazer force 1's coming out? i stopped getting forces in the 7th grade but i need 2 get those
Looks like it might possibly be next month or so. Atmos Tokyo has them for sale now. Their Rakuten (kinda like amazon) and Yahoo international storefronts say they'll be available in April. We're usually a few weeks behind them.

Google Translated link

Actual link

Here's a link to the current Atmos listings anyone cares for it.

http://www.atmos-tokyo.com/products/list.php?category_id=4

my foam af1 black fridays came in today. very well done shoe and quality is impeccable. i have the stealth foams too these are different but just as good imo. fits like every other af1 length wise but just a little snug width wise. i expect they'll loosen up with wear and as the foamposite material molds. i was on the fence when i ordered on whether i would keep them or not, but having them in hands i like them very much. definitely will keep.
Nice pickup bro, I have had mines since release.  This past weekend while in TN for a conference guy at the mall commented on them.  I am thinking of picking up another pair to store for later. 

*I really need to post a pick of all the latest additions to the family over the past few months.

Be careful with the Foam AF1's, 6 wears just walking around and look:
cant expect any different homie, its not like theyre suede and wont crease/crack lol, they are foamposite material on an AF1 desgin which would mean chances are the foamposite material is a lot thinner than the material on the actual foamposites. i hate when nike releases expensive sneakers (like these) and still use the regular garbage mesh sock lining
mean.gif

cant expect any different homie, its not like theyre suede and wont crease/crack lol, they are foamposite material on an AF1 desgin which would mean chances are the foamposite material is a lot thinner than the material on the actual foamposites. i hate when nike releases expensive sneakers (like these) and still use the regular garbage mesh sock lining:smh:

It's not only what you mentioned but the AF1 silhouette was never designed for rigid uppers like Foamposite and the cheap, stiff patent leather they use nowadays. Even with 100% full grain leather AF1s crease at the toebox - but it wears alot better than those.

That said those AF1 Foamposite joints are some of the ugliest looking AF1 mockups they've ever put out. They look like something a goth or Herman Munster would wear.

i have these and want to rock them but have no idea what i could wear them with lol, what color are those pants?

when will nike incorporate the cloak theme in af1, I know its coming

^^
Shape and colourblocking ain't half bad. But GR materials leave alot to be desired.

^^ They're almost the same as the 2011 chlorine blue forces, but the chlorines look way better

Holiday 2013... We will see more Downtown AF1s Low & High... The craziest AF1 I saw releasing was the Gary Payton joint. The front zips up just like the basketball sneaker. It's a black/red/white colorway with the number 20 on the heel. Alos expect to see more AF1s also with 3M and crazy swooshs like the Lebron Lunar.

Back
Top Bottom