OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Is that $375 that you take net - no PP fees, no shipping?

I think you could do a bit better. ...Hell, I'd probably offer a better package on principle and I have most of these.

Matter of fact, if you are in the size 9 range, feel free to PM me.

You have been pm'ed. They are all size 9s.

Is that $375 that you take net - no PP fees, no shipping?

I think you could do a bit better. ...Hell, I'd probably offer a better package on principle and I have most of these.

Matter of fact, if you are in the size 9 range, feel free to PM me.

You have been pm'ed. They are all size 9s.

Yah but its hard to get rid of them nowadays.
agreed. tons of early 2000's airs on ebay that take a long time to sell, i have a couple listed myself, luckily i got rid of most of them already. most people dont want them because just like any shoe, the glue drys out and they fall apart on you lol

Nike ID is hinting that 3M will be back for AF1 IDs in March. Lets hope the choices are better than they were the last time.

I would buy in a heartbeat if they were a sz 10.5

Those I BELIEVE
smokin.gif
Same here
agreed. tons of early 2000's airs on ebay that take a long time to sell, i have a couple listed myself, luckily i got rid of most of them already. most people dont want them because just like any shoe, the glue drys out and they fall apart on you lol
Are you sure? look at the Official Air Force One Thread aka stop pm'ing us (I love that name
laugh.gif
) they all wear 90's joints and they still hold together. 2000+ Retro Jordans tend to break easily but Air Force One age very well.

That said, I like to put out some old pairs from time to time so I get my people crazy like, where did you get this pair??? and I'm like: had it DS from 2008, finally got some clothes to match the shoes
happy.gif

Same here

Are you sure? look at the Official Air Force One Thread aka stop pm'ing us (I love that name
laugh.gif
) they all wear 90's joints and they still hold together. 2000+ Retro Jordans tend to break easily but Air Force One age very well.

That said, I like to put out some old pairs from time to time so I get my people crazy like, where did you get this pair??? and I'm like: had it DS from 2008, finally got some clothes to match the shoes
happy.gif
if people dont store them correctly over several years, yes i am sure, like i said in another thread,

"back in fall 2011 i busted out these that were released in 2005

and left shoe's front mid-sole started coming apart from the shoe in no time (bout 2 weeks) meanwhile the right shoe stayed in tact
mean.gif
. i absolutely love old forces especially the ones with the stitched in swoosh between the laces and the toe box but i will never break out another pair again because of how quick my black croc's took a crap on me..." and when i got them brand new from a re-seller in summer 2011 i immediately put them in ziplocs (leaving the bag an 2 inches open) with silica gels. idk maybe it was just that pair because of the patent leather-like material it featured but the left shoe didnt hold up for **** lol. (i wasnt playing ball in them or anything just plain walking)

these are now beaters and i use them for everything including quading (hence the shifter marks on the left shoes toe box) but u can obviously see that the right shoes midsole has stayed in tact (and are still at least 90% in tact) compared to the left that fell apart in the matter for less than a month.

Last edited:
but ive also worn J's from the 90s and they held up  and on top of that they were used when i got them, one pair was the retro 10's in the hornets color way from 1994

and the other pair was the white/columbia blue 4's

$375 for all of those?

STEAL. If they were sz 11s, that'd be a no-brainer.

What he said, I've been trying to find a few of those pairs in my size for a while now, and from what I'm seeing I'd spend almost that much on 2 pair normally. I'd jump on a deal like that especially since they're all DS.

if people dont store them correctly over several years, yes i am sure, like i said in another thread,
I'm very interested in this

I recently read that if you plan on wearing a pair of your collection, it is better to wear it from time to time than having it years DS before putting it on, because DS pairs put on after 10+ years after being DS can break like this (sorry for it being a J and not an AF1)

Also, I read that is is better having the pairs in their boxes with silica gels but NO ziplock, because this way they adapt to the zone they're stored. If you have them in ziplocks and then open them, the new climate can damage them very badly.

Any opinions about this issues?

ya i have heard that bags damage them/wont do anything but i refuse to listen and continue to keep them in my closet with a door which means its completely dark and is a cool environment

For 316 shipped I had to do it. The supreme forces might get copped now if I can find them at a decent price, but the leather interior on these is plush, up there with the ARC Crispy Forces:

Generally speaking, it is better to wear stuff every once in a while than to simply store it forever.

But, what happened to that black pair seems a bit of an anomaly - though by 2005, the quality on AF1s was already in free fall.

I've had the very beginning of the sole separating on the upper on a few pairs. I mean, like what I imagine is a few ripped stitches - no massive impact on wearability or appearance. That's happened on a few pairs, but the "newest" pair that happened to is from '97 or '98. Like I've said before, I have pairs from 1991 that I wear without much worry.

The worst thing that happened to a pair of Forces was actually the 2005 Valentines Day mids, where the material on the upper started peeling.

Last edited:
Why did they have to use that off white on the blazer packs. I'd actually consider getting a pair but that might ruin it for me.

The worst thing that happened to a pair of Forces was actually the 2005 Valentines Day mids, where the material on the upper started peeling.

Were these the 05's? I lost my box so I'm not sure what year these are...

If so I could see how that could happen... But mine are holding besides some denim stains... You had me shook lol ... I had to dig them out to check

Back
Top Bottom