OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I managed to get an interview with Mr.Air Force Ones himself, Murphy Lee. 

Info on it and video:

http://www.icysole.com/2013/02/murphy-lee-interview.html

ya, along with more than half of these that were supposed to be released... if these all were released im sure we would have seen them someone on the internet by now lol

What was retail on them? Anybody know where I can find them. They remind me of the 93' Highs

I ordered mine from nike in December 

STYLE # / COLOR #:  573968-500

I think retail was 95

they come in the picnic table print box and have waxed laces.

Last edited:
I ordered mine from nike in December 

STYLE # / COLOR #:
 573968-500

I think retail was 95

they come in the picnic table print box and have waxed laces.

I just did some research, apparently they were QS. Soooo they sold out everywhere :frown: I couldn't find them on eBay either

My nike id rendition of the obsidian blazers.. patiently waiting for more info on the release, love this simple cw..

Last edited:
What was retail on them? Anybody know where I can find them. They remind me of the 93' Highs
yea they're Similar to the 93 HI's that why i want a pair. I came acorss a pair on a foreign country site when i was trying to lock in a pair of breads after i missed the US release but i cant remmeber the site smh

I just did some research, apparently they were QS. Soooo they sold out everywhere
frown.gif
I couldn't find them on eBay either
all of these were quickstrikes except the first top row, which is still ******ed because if they were quickstrikes we'd see them on ebay... only ones i seen on ebay were the 360 air unit black foam lows, white/white blue sole highs, pewter lows and those blk/blk military highs.. i seen those first 2 on the last row (black/ice sole lows, white/white camo mids) on NDC but they only had like 1 size left and this was like 3/4 weeks ago.

yea they're Similar to the 93 HI's that why i want a pair. I came acorss a pair on a foreign country site when i was trying to lock in a pair of breads after i missed the US release but i cant remmeber the site smh
Try to remember, id like to cop em

all of these were quickstrikes except the first top row, which is still ******ed because if they were quickstrikes we'd see them on ebay... only ones i seen on ebay were the 360 air unit black foam lows, white/white blue sole highs, pewter lows and those blk/blk military highs.. i seen those first 2 on the last row (black/ice sole lows, white/white camo mids) on NDC but they only had like 1 size left and this was like 3/4 weeks ago.
Man thats so weird. I really never even seen them before this thread and there is no sign of them online or in stores

Hey i have a question regarding the toe box of AF1 but why do the lows have different pattern of holes than the Mids. Mids have 2,3,4,4,5,4,4,3,2 I own the mids white/white.Copping St pattys and khaki/olive af1s mids as well and i was trying to get some lows at my local finish line for my Popz, the holes were in the order 2,3,4,5,6,5,4,3,2 and I just want to be sure i can verify that they are authentic. I thought af1 only did the order that the mids have but I dont know alot about shoes im only 18 right now still young and a kid need some adult help. This is a serious question though.

Hey i have a question regarding the toe box of AF1 but why do the lows have different pattern of holes than the Mids. Mids have 2,3,4,4,5,4,4,3,2 I own the mids white/white.Copping St pattys and khaki/olive af1s mids as well and i was trying to get some lows at my local finish line for my Popz, the holes were in the order 2,3,4,5,6,5,4,3,2 and I just want to be sure i can verify that they are authentic. I thought af1 only did the order that the mids have but I dont know alot about shoes im only 18 right now still young and a kid need some adult help. This is a serious question though.

Finishline carries authentic product. Point, Blank, Period!

Back
Top Bottom