OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

^^^^
Look good.
I'd do them with the Snake Midsole and a contrasting color Outsole, like the bright green or one of the purples, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Did anyone cop the Liberty Hi's?

Vood! I figured it out.  We call lunar af1s LF1s. i don' care enough to make another thread if ya'll wanna stay pure but i will no longer refer to a lunarlon soled af1 as anything but an LF1 to avoid confusion :tongue:

can someone tell me why these AF1 downtown pythons are going for so much?! not that i want them or anything since i despise downtowns but wtf they aint hyperstrikes or anything LOL

not many shops got them, but seeing them listed for 3-500 on ebay doesn't mean they're going for that much. I got a pair because I really like how they look on foot, but I lucked out and found them in store.

not many shops got them, but seeing them listed for 3-500 on ebay doesn't mean they're going for that much. I got a pair because I really like how they look on foot, but I lucked out and found them in store.
how much u pay in store?

What happen to the black digi camo lunar 1s that were on NDC???.....did they sell out or they took em down??.....i was waitin on them to go on sale n i dont think they ever did

can someone tell me why these AF1 downtown pythons are going for so much?! not that i want them or anything since i despise downtowns but wtf they aint hyperstrikes or anything LOL
Suggested retail on the box says $175 but ALL online shops are selling them for $250+ and eBay prices are as crazy as $450 a pair.

I was lucky to get them in-store, as mints, and paid box-price for them, but I'm also wondering why they're so pricey :/ I guess some shop wanted to make a quick dollar out of them and the rest followed...
Does anyone know when these are releasing? 

rd-page-update-1-18-13-16.jpg
They're already out

Suggested retail on the box says $175 but ALL online shops are selling them for $250+ and eBay prices are as crazy as $450 a pair.

I was lucky to get them in-store, as mints, and paid box-price for them, but I'm also wondering why they're so pricey :/ I guess some shop wanted to make a quick dollar out of them and the rest followed...

They're already out
i actually dont think they released in the US yet

What happen to the black digi camo lunar 1s that were on NDC???.....did they sell out or they took em down??.....i was waitin on them to go on sale n i dont think they ever did
             This.. pretty sure they didn't sell out as they have been sittin' for a minute.. jimmy jazz and footlocker still have an fsr at retail ($175).. look for jj to discount them in the near future, they seem to knock prices down a bit  unlike the big 3.. for some reason im drawn to these eventhough they are not a true AF1.. have not seen these in person, anybody own these? maybe nike took em down b/c they didn't sell a single pair, lol idk..

love the branding on the heel tab..

This.. pretty sure they didn't sell out as they have been sittin' for a minute.. jimmy jazz and footlocker still have an fsr at retail ($175).. look for jj to discount them in the near future, they seem to knock prices down a bit  unlike the big 3.. for some reason im drawn to these eventhough they are not a true AF1.. have not seen these in person, anybody own these? maybe nike took em down b/c they didn't sell a single pair, lol idk..

love the branding on the heel tab..

They're really dope in person. They aren't very black though imo. They're more of a dark greyish color. Sorta Ashy Black color. My local HOH has them.

They're really dope in person. They aren't very black though imo. They're more of a dark greyish color. Sorta Ashy Black color. My local HOH has them.
i def  wouldve cop if they had regular midsole, had them on the fence for a while but couldnt give in, its gonna take a lot for me to cop a pair of "LF1's"

Back
Top Bottom