OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

:wow: I NEED these

Last edited:
im trying to think of a shoe with white nubuck or natural nubuck to look at so i can get an idea of how the pairs im designing will turn out. any ideas? thx
they're turn out DIRRTY! which is why i can't let myself pull the trigger on 'em lol

This Blazer pack is serious. Greys look great, although I'll probably only cop the purples since I have far too many grey-based shoes already.

Yeah I'd go with the top pair on those iDs. That nubuck midsole and toe will stay clean for all of 45 minutes.

Blazer pack looks absolutely sick. Navy and Red for me but I might cop the grey joints just to dye them... Any color you want, but it'll be like: blue and cream... Just imagine that color! You'd have it dripping like it's marble cake...

anyone know what the value of a ds pair is worth?  thanks in advance!

I'd agree with other dude who said $160. Probably anywhere in the 125 - 175 would be reasonable offer from a buyer.

This Blazer pack is serious. Greys look great, although I'll probably only cop the purples since I have far too many grey-based shoes already.

Yeah, I didn't know it was going to be so many colors. I usually don't have to plan to buy many new AF1s in a year. I was thinking of doing like 3 IDs this month with the snakeskin. If I do that, then I'll probably grab no more than 2 of the blazer packs.

Blazer pack looks absolutely sick. Navy and Red for me but I might cop the grey joints just to dye them... Any color you want, but it'll be like: blue and cream... Just imagine that color! You'd have it dripping like it's marble cake...

I had visions!

Word is bond, I'ma rock ninjas this summer!

These are the AF1 options I'm considering - the front runners for me are 1, 3, and 6.

#2 - slight variation

Since they're never gonna give us "Barney" Hi's/
Nubuck Barney's

And these to match my Un-Cocoas

Dunno if i'm ready to drop the bills on these tho. The options should be available for the rest of the month right?

Last edited:
^
FYI - I did a poor man's purple high ID like 2 years back and did them in leather. I was quite satisfied with the quality. Way better than GR release quality.

That's the last ID I've made though, so I don't know if quality has come down since the AF has been up regularly.

The only problem with the highs, IMO, is that the piece on the strap is metal. So, if you wear them unstrapped, like I do, then you either have to cleverly rotate and tuck the strap behind the slit, or deal with the metal piece clanging into the heel if you hang the straps "normally."

i made up a REALLLY nice pair ALL green snake midsole and all with red swoosh and red laces .. looked SOOOO clean

but cant get myself to drop $180 on em ... ill keep thinkin it over .. i have no snake skin shoes and i want some BADLY

^
FYI - I did a poor man's purple high ID like 2 years back and did them in leather. I was quite satisfied with the quality. Way better than GR release quality.

That's the last ID I've made though, so I don't know if quality has come down since the AF has been up regularly.

The only problem with the highs, IMO, is that the piece on the strap is metal. So, if you wear them unstrapped, like I do, then you either have to cleverly rotate and tuck the strap behind the slit, or deal with the metal piece clanging into the heel if you hang the straps "normally."

Threw a clear bottom on these a while back

Weren't all those monochrome, bright highs women's releases?

...Not that there's anything wrong with that, but perhaps could help you find them.

Ditto.  

I'm tempted to do something similar b/c I've always wanted an all snake AF1.  Damn that price tag is TOUGH though.  I have such a hard time dropping that much on a newer shoe with materials that will probably be inferior to an older pair I can score for the same price.  

Then again, having your own design is a nice tradeoff.  

Damn, now y'all voting for one that I was on the fence about - encouraging me to spend more money.

...You'll all be getting a sternly worded letter from my wife! :tongue:

I'd agree with other dude who said $160. Probably anywhere in the 125 - 175 would be reasonable offer from a buyer.
Forreal? We're tal'mbout DS? I was about to get mine restored, it's almost more cost-efficient to just cop a new pair if we're talking DS.

Back
Top Bottom