OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I kinda like the Lunar force 1 fuse. They don't have the classic look of OG AF1s but I do like the overall slick shape of the shoes. Maybe it's better performance wise too or am i just tripping?

Snake materials on the ID could prompt me to get a bit loose with it!

Still ain't topping these though - probably top 5 all time pair (at least among lows), IMO.
Filthy.  So simple, yet they scream "look at me and drool".  Good stuff, BIP.  

Anyone know the model of these?

x1j42s.jpg

If im not mistaking those are Nike Air Prestige bro

Yea my bad, didn't think they were AF1s
Just didn't know the name of em..thnx
#wrongthread

yeah, those re-use da air force II soles.

im trying to think of a shoe with white nubuck or natural nubuck to look at so i can get an idea of how the pairs im designing will turn out. any ideas? thx

Finally get a chance to make a cocoa snake like colorway in a 14! Thank you nikeid!

My Copper BHM AF1 should be here tommorow, I got the downtown Lows too! I can't wait to see them. And they are limited release wont see a restock. NDC has the downtowns still. 

wow took a long hard smoke to talk myself down from that nikeid cliff last night haha. 

i just can't afford to snag anything that up there right now with the rest of the spring releases but so tempting.

want a all olive snakeskin iD but cant afford it right now lol

lets hope it stays up next month

anyone know if af1 no liners are comfortable? i cant see them being comfortable or holding up long at all lol. i was thinking about copping these which look very similar to no liners, Air Force 1 Deconstruct Premium

anyone know if af1 no liners are comfortable? i cant see them being comfortable or holding up long at all lol. i was thinking about copping these which look very similar to no liners, Air Force 1 Deconstruct Premium

I got the blue pair of Deconstructs last summer, they held up pretty well. Great shoe when it's warm out, but try them on before you get them, I ended up having to size half a size down because of how they fit without all the lining.

Did anyone grab the Nike Lunar Force one low Bhm? The orange looks mad bright but I want them lol 

Back
Top Bottom