OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Need to get use to the grey on the center grille(toe cap). Maybe I should paint it white. Gonna color the lace loops black while I'm at it.

also the panel on the back is silver instead of yellow

i can live with the unfinished grill but the lace loops need to be dyed

dont think a sharpie will match the blackness will it?

Yeah dem lace loops are turrible... Regardless I'm double coping these bad boys. One to wear one to ball

Dang, i want to return my sunshines and cop the white and mesh pairs instead.... LOL

i forgot how good both looked. Which would you guys choose? White or mesh?

^Both

It's gonna have a purple hue to it.

Last edited:
Can anyone do a size comparison between their Crazy 1 and Crazy 8? I'm a 10.5 in the 8's. What size should I be getting in the 1's? Thanks.

Can anyone do a size comparison between their Crazy 1 and Crazy 8? I'm a 10.5 in the 8's. What size should I be getting in the 1's? Thanks.

My personal experience is this: I have a crazy 8 in a size 9.5 and there kinda loose and lil big on me. I also have a crazy 1 im size 9. (Half size smaller) and those fit me perfect alil snug but its cus of all the padding in the shoe but its perfect to me. Its really up to you if u want them perfect kinda snug to ball in or maybe ull break em in. Or if u want them kinda loose to wear casually.

My personal experience is this: I have a crazy 8 in a size 9.5 and there kinda loose and lil big on me. I also have a crazy 1 im size 9. (Half size smaller) and those fit me perfect alil snug but its cus of all the padding in the shoe but its perfect to me. Its really up to you if u want them perfect kinda snug to ball in or maybe ull break em in. Or if u want them kinda loose to wear casually.
Thanks!

I'm planning on wearing them casually. I'll most likely go for a 10.5 since that's what I wear in most of my sneakers.

I wear the same size in both of those shoes. The Kobe/Crazy 1 have a more snug/fitted feel to them though cuz of the padding, but that's part of why I really like this shoe.

Last edited:
I wear the same size in both of those shoes. The Kobe/Crazy 1 have a more snug/fitted feel to them though cuz of the padding, but that's part of why I really like this shoe.
Much appreciated. I'll go with the same size. Now, it's just finding them at the right price lol 

So All stars and OG whites release Feb 7th. Any word on the mesh release date? Also u guys think the black OG and OG silver colorway will drop?

Like others have been saying about the sizing discrepancies for a quick comparison I wear an 11 in all nike basketball shoes (Kobe, KD) and I bit the bullet and ordered a 10.5 In these.  Turned out to be a great choice they have broken in perfectly and it feels as if an 11 would leave too much room.  Cant wait for the white/black and then the mesh! Also hoping the Original silver colorway returns then I'd be happy

So All stars and OG whites release Feb 7th. Any word on the mesh release date? Also u guys think the black OG and OG silver colorway will drop?

The whites and sunshines on feb 7

Someone said the mesh in march.

Also the og silver is dropping but dont know when

Last edited:
Is this the silver that's dropping with the white sole?
adidas_crazy_1_004.jpg

^^^ That looks like the OG sole thought.

isn't the pattern different now?

I could be wrong, but my sunshines' sole don't look like that.....

yea the 2006 silver retro was trash

hopefully adidas gets it right this time

somebody said the silver og is retroing it was either raw or jshort

I don't understand why they can't just retro the shoes exactly like the ogs.. always gotta change one or two little things. The whites don't look too bad though

Back
Top Bottom