OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

So u guys think the crazy 1 (mulitple colorways) release(s) are the mesh n possible home OG colorways or maybe just the purple all star crazy 1s set to release on Feb 7th?

Last edited:
So u guys think the crazy 1 (mulitple colorways) release(s) are the mesh n possible home OG colorways or maybe just the purple all star crazy 1s set to release on Feb 7th?
gonna be the all star for sure but no1 really knows what the other 1-2 are.

white/black...
kobe-s-celebration-game-7-o.gif

OMG can't wait for Feb 7 now! I want them white black ones baddd, I'm also stoked there aren't any jordans I'm feeling these next couple months so makes me happy knowing the most I'll spend on shoes is 125 bucks lol

So the white and black are the OG what are the yellow/black ones? Sunshines again?

Thats pretty cool. Not sure if ill cop the white black. Depends if there are too many changes. Definately gonna get sunshines. But with discount

White/Blacks, All Blacks, and any colorways with Laker colors would probably be a sure cop for me. Only thing is trying to find a good discount if possible...

Didn't catch a date, but I think it's sometime this Summer, 2 entirely new colorways dropping. Mint Green upper/Silver midsole and a pair with an all Hot Pink upper/Volt accents on the tongue, ankle, heel, etc. Thought both were gross.

peace,
J

Last edited:
Didn't catch a date, but I think it's sometime this Summer, 2 entirely new colorways dropping. Mint Green upper/Silver midsole and a pair with an all Hot Pink upper/Volt accents on the tongue, ankle, heel, etc. Thought both were gross.

peace,
J
Sounds nearly as bad as the All Stars that are coming out.

Sounds nearly as bad as the All Stars that are coming out.

All Stars are WAY better, if that tells you anything haha. The mints aren't completely terrible, but they don't interest me in the slightest. The pink/volts are flat out cheeks. I'll post a pic of the catalog renderings when I get a chance.

peace,
J

peace,
J

michael-scott-no.gif

I hate to see them ruin a classic with kiddie colors. They're gonna flop with those.

I'll take the comment about the Mint pair back. Not too bad lol. I doubt they'll release the Ice Blue now. The other pair still stands. Reminds me of the Lebron XI Crimson Elites.

Last edited:
Those all whites are pretty clean. Still prefer the OG mesh color, but they're not bad.

Back
Top Bottom