OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

what'd they ship with? never got a tracking #, just a shipment confirmation. I'm in Renton and didn't notice a note left on my door. Maybe I should check my apt. complex front desk today.
USPS braye. Tracking and all that johnny jazz. 

They arrived literally in less than 72 hours. Amazing stuff.

How many days ago did you order?

On a side note like love letters in a drawer... have worn them once to the gym, out to seahawks tailgate party and to dinner. 

The creasing is very minimal (albeit, i lace 'em extremely loose). 

My only qualm is the sizing. They are a tad snug due to the extreme snuggleness and thuggleness of the padding/sockliner,

but otherwise, they are comfortable (maybe its serendipity that they are tight, reduces creasage on the box). 

With that right fred said, i'd go TTS on these hush puppies.

mi lovelies.

Last edited:
USPS braye. Tracking and all that johnny jazz. 

They arrived literally in less than 72 hours. Amazing stuff.

How many days ago did you order?

I probably got em same day as you. USPS delivers to my apt front desk and I never got a chance to stop by until Sunday and they were there.

I'm pretty happy with em. Fit fine IMO. Bright as hell and different but that's fine. Sure to turn heads

OG white crazy 1s dropping in February. Sheesh Feb going to be a crazy month...

not only do you have to worry about yellowing, also it's gonna be a dirt magnet and a ***** to clean. I'd take a pair if the entire top upper is black, leaving the midsole/outsole white. They should put this on mi adidas.

Last edited:
White lace loops and grey Audi center grille are the changes from what I can see. Rather the grille remained white but it's not a big deal. Just hope the pearl finish is present and the yellow hits are there I'm good with them.

White lace loops and grey Audi center grille are the changes from what I can see. Rather the grille remained white but it's not a big deal. Just hope the pearl finish is present and the yellow hits are there I'm good with them.

Really dont see how hard it can be for them to make the grill like the og but the worst part is the white lace loops. Way more clean as black.

They did the same changing the lace loop color on the black crazy 97 and it just looked tacky

I hope eastbay dont pit no exclusions on the sunshine pair

Last edited:
definitely gonna copppppppp x2 again.... but as noblekane said. how the hell they gonna screw up the grill and the lace loops?

Maybe they just do that so when they release again they will look different everytime.

I know they did that with the crazy 8 too with the patent leather and logo on back

Back
Top Bottom