OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

I don't understand why they can't just retro the shoes exactly like the ogs.. always gotta change one or two little things. The whites don't look too bad though

i cant get over the lace loops on them lol

the grill on the sunshines is different as well

so i wore these for the first time and just for ****s and giggle decided to slip in a pair of sneaker shields in there..they mos def. work but they most def. hurt..so if anyone wants to prevent or slow down the creasing process i would go half a size up and give them a shot

I'm gonna wait it out with the Whites til a discount pops up though I'd love to have a pair sooner rather than later.

I'm gonna wait it out with the Whites til a discount pops up though I'd love to have a pair sooner rather than later.
I can wait a few more weeks so I can get them under retail.
what websites do you guys think would be offering a discount to get these under retail prices?

i know it happened with the sunshines, but i remember some orders got canceled by nicekicks etc etc

How do these retros fit?  I wanna buy the sunshines.  Now, I wished they would do the ice blue.  Probably on deck.

How do these retros fit?  I wanna buy the sunshines.  Now, I wished they would do the ice blue.  Probably on deck.
tight...but TTS

i have a pair of sunshines if i wear it without tying the laces  my feet will hit the end of the shoe (sz 11) but if i tie it ever so slightly then it fits just fine

if your gonna wear it to ball or you actually tie your shoes then it wouldnt hurt to go .5 up...but I do have flat wide feet FYI

It's really funny, I've been wearing my Sunshines more, and I've noticed that in the light, they take on a deeper yellow. When I'm looking at them in the house with dim lighting, they look electrolime-ish, but when they're out in a bright setting, they look like a legit sunshine yellow. Very weird.

peace,
J

It's really funny, I've been wearing my Sunshines more, and I've noticed that in the light, they take on a deeper yellow. When I'm looking at them in the house with dim lighting, they look electrolime-ish, but when they're out in a bright setting, they look like a legit sunshine yellow. Very weird.

peace,
J

Hows the cushioning?

tight...but TTS

i have a pair of sunshines if i wear it without tying the laces  my feet will hit the end of the shoe (sz 11) but if i tie it ever so slightly then it fits just fine

if your gonna wear it to ball or you actually tie your shoes then it wouldnt hurt to go .5 up...but I do have flat wide feet FYI
I can't recall my OG pair, but I do recall going to size up.  I'm pretty sure I go the same size as I did with dunks because of the material and padding.  i hope I made the right choice. HAHA.

the padding around the ankle wasnt as much on the ogs as the retros are

ogs also had a strong smell to them

tight...but TTS

I also share ur scent of mints regarding the sunshines.

When laced muy loosely, they hit they slam into the tip of the box.

So i dont think it has to do with feet type cuz mines have quite an arch...

.... But thats not the only thing that i have that has a nice arch.

Umph.

Last edited:
I also share ur scent of mints regarding the sunshines.

When laced muy loosely, they hit they slam into the tip of the box.

So i dont think it has to do with feet type cuz mines have quite an arch...

.... But thats not the only thing that i have that has a nice arch.

Umph.

Hahahahaha

the padding around the ankle wasnt as much on the ogs as the retros are

ogs also had a strong smell to them
oh well. i gonna just get .5 and see how they be.  i dunno about any smell. but i know they creased badly, and were called 'space shoes', ahaha, still, they were memories! took so many damn years, and finally adidas got it on point. jeez.

i forgot to say i loooooooooooooooooooooove the smell of the ogs lol

now the kobe two smell like fish :x

great shoe, unDSed my sunshines today. The price and comfort are awesome.

Like others have said, lace 'em lose, creasing was at a minimum.

Back
Top Bottom