OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

KB8 IIs would be great. Never had a chance to cop those when I was younger. Only had the KB8s and The Kobe from the Adidas line.

Def coppin the whites. Was hoping for the whites with yellow for laker CW but i doubt they gonna do that.

Def coppin the whites. Was hoping for the whites with yellow for laker CW but i doubt they gonna do that.

They did those in 2006 instead of releasing the OG white's
Now they're releasing the OG whites... I'm hoping they do a black Laker color instead of the OG black.

Black Lakers cw would be great and goes with the Hollywood Nights jersey. I don't want the OG black again. We'll have to keep our eyes on what Wesley Johnson wears, if he's wearing the 1s.

Looks like there's still a 10.5 in the sunshines on undefeated.com +20% off code: mlk if anyone's in need

KB8 IIs would be great. Never had a chance to cop those when I was younger. Only had the KB8s and The Kobe from the Adidas line.

I'll have some good news for you later tonight then, haha. :tongue:

I'll have some more Kobe 1 info as well.

Peace,
J

Glad to see the all blacks are back...haven't had a pair since the OGs :smokin

Also great to hear there's some news about the KB8 IIs lol

Hopefully the Mesh is coming sooner than the summer then. Not sure if I'll get any of those. Maybe the silvers but not sure about that.

Niiiiiice ^ the all red will be nice, the silver for sure and the all black are must copps aswell. Not sure bout the ones with designs gotta see pics of them first.

Lmfaooooo @ adidas for trying to make these foamposite esque with those tacky prints all over the material ...I hope that isn't a south beach colorway smh ...only interested in the silver ones

Last edited:
Those prints are terrible. I'm happy they at least did almost every OG color.

KB8 IIs are copped, times 2 :evil:

Lmfaooooo @ adidas for trying to make these foamposite esque with those tacky prints all over the material ...I hope that isn't a south beach colorway smh ...only interested in the silver ones
Niiiiiice ^ the all red will be nice, the silver for sure and the all black are must copps aswell. Not sure bout the ones with designs gotta see pics of them first.
Those prints are terrible. I'm happy they at least did almost every OG color.

KB8 IIs are copped, times 2
devil.gif
  I hear you guys on the prints.  BUT, I think the Christmas pair that looks like wrapping paper has a LOT of potential.  I'll reserve judgment on all of them until I see an actual sample, and not just these goofy renderings.

Peace,

J

They did those in 2006 instead of releasing the OG white's
Now they're releasing the OG whites... I'm hoping they do a black Laker color instead of the OG black.
Man i wish i was in the shoe game then. It looks like ur wish is gonna come true. I cant decide on white or black now.

Damn a year long of releases. I can dig that. I see that silver pair I posted is releasing, copped. Will it have the same traction pattern or the new one though.

Music to my ears the KB8 II are next.

Here's the Kobe 1 release sheet for Summer through Christmas...
Where are the ICE BLUES?

Also, that color under the SILVERs look kinda okay.  But man, they do look kinda tacky.  Then again, all ADIDAS ever does is make it tacky.  Just look at the crazy 8s. LOLZ

I don't feel as though the demand for this shoes is high enough to come out with a lot of colorways for the whole year, I think they should stick to the OG colorways and maybe 1 or 2 new colorways in simple but nice colors, I personally love this shoe, had the silver ones from 06, but I know a lot of others hate them, they got that "space boot" nickname for them too lol

Hopefully the Mesh is coming sooner than the summer then. Not sure if I'll get any of those. Maybe the silvers but not sure about that.
im guessing mesh would drop around april/may since they were nicknamed the playoffs. i want em in march tho

Back
Top Bottom