Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Wayne's on the bandwagon.�
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ Lil Wayne making for this song.
smh.gif
@ him for calling the Lakers his team when he's from NO.
smh.gif
@me for actually listening to this song.

can't wait for the game though

smh.gif
@ him for calling the Lakers his team when he's from NO.

Wayne been a Lakers fan since Sqad Up... Since when you gotta support the team from your city...Children these days

Matchups Matchups Matchups. Good luck to both teams. Should be a great series. Wish my Cavaliers were playing, oh well though, we'll be there next year.Anyways. LeBron will be watching getting angrier and angrier and it will fuel him to get better and better for next season. Here's to a great finals, .

Wow 23 pages in already. I hope Lakers take this in a dominating win.

The Magic think that having some crowd support will help them win and gain momentum in the game.

Game day finally.

I think just for NT, Ill root for the Magic since there are so many Lakers fan on here.

laugh.gif

while i think the lakers will win ... its tough

magic bench will kill unless odom shows up

if magic go on any long shooting droughts the lakers will take adv

lakers are known to give up big leads ...

last but not least ... THE REFS ... imo kobe bryant doesn't really get that many calls in his favor ... unless everytime he yelled and cursed and got atech he didn't get fouled
laugh.gif

I think Odom will show up....If his assistant bought him loads of candy this week

Death, Taxes, and........................ Kobe Bryant choking on the biggest stage of them all.
roll.gif
I don't even know or see why Laker fans are so confident about the Lakersbecoming the champs, we all really know what the eventual outcome of this series will be when it comes down to it, Kobe gonna freeze up, get locked up and theother team will win handily. It happened last year, it happened in '04, Kobe just isn't built for moments like these, why should this year be anydifferent? I fully expect him to average his usualy finals numbers, about 20 ppg on 40% shooting with another loss. Lee and Pietrius easily will be the mostatheletic and expolsive defensive combo that Kowannabe has faced all playoffs, not to mention they have the best player is this series by far at theirdefensive anchor.

Orlando easily is the best team in this series and i fully expect them to dominate on both ends, it'll be a miracle if the Lakers can stay within a 10point deficit against the Magics, ( yes they are that good and superior than the Lakers)
laugh.gif
Barring referee interference, this series should be over in 5 in favor of orlando. The way i see it, the Orlando Macic >>>> The Lakers, Dwight Howard >>>>> Kobe and DisneyWorld>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Disneyland.

Back
Top Bottom