Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

Finally...

Everyone is getting restless, just imagine what Laker and Magic fans are going through
smh.gif

Just play good and hard man... and... [Kobe] Execute... [\Kobe]

One game at a time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

I'm tired of all these LAKER BANDWAGON noobs.
KOBE will never win a championship on his own.
He needs Shaq back.

The Magic are going to beat the Lakers with their post play and kick out 3's FTW.

FK L. A.!

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

If the Magic take one of the first two games, they'll win the series handily.

roll.gif
... Shut that %$@% up... people are about to realize that Kobe is and will go down as the second best to Jordan...
pimp.gif
If Kobe was marketable likeMichael Jordan and sold shoes he would go down as the best... just my opinion not here to argue with you "free lance sports analyst" on NT..
smh.gif
Lakersare gonna sweep theses dudes....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

cant wait for the jj vs amo battle to finally begin
laugh.gif
you sound like one of my friends, we've been begging to see this matchup all playoffs.

No matter what I just want a good series, no ridiculous blowouts from either team, close, well officiated games with great performances.

I'm a Magic fan, but all bias aside they can beat the Lakers. Would I feel more comfortable if Jameer was 100% and starting, yes. Will inexperience playa factor, yes somewhat. Although this is the same team that beat both the Celtics and the Cavs to make it here.

The matchups will be very interesting. If Pau, Ariza, and Odom step up then it's going to be a difficult series for Orlando.

Lakers lost at home to Orlando in the regular season, right?

If Denver can steal one at Staples, I see no reason why the Magic can't.

Sikwiidit04 wrote:
He needs Shaq back.

The Magic are going to beat the Lakers with their post play and kick out 3's FTW.

FK L. A.!
shut your mouth...f you

... Shut that %$@% up... people are about to realize that Kobe is and will go down as the second best to Jordan...
pimp.gif
If Kobe was marketable like Michael Jordan and sold shoes he would go down as the best... just my opinion not here to argue with you "free lance sports analyst" on NT..
smh.gif
Lakers are gonna sweep theses dudes....

When did I say anything about Kobe? You simp.
indifferent.gif

I don't see Orlando losing at home, and if they take one of the first two games all the pressure is on the Lakers because Orlando has a chance to close itout at home.

Too much riding going on in here...anyone saying the Lakers are gonna' sweep need to log off immediately.

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

roll.gif
pimp.gif
If Kobe was marketable like Michael Jordan and sold shoes he would go down as the best... just my opinion not here to argue with you "free lance sports analyst" on NT..
smh.gif
pimp.gif
dude stop...i hate when ppl say were gonna sweep orlando...its going 6...orlandos no joke bro...remember they swept us in the regularseason...second best to jordan?
indifferent.gif
...not even close...kobes the poormans jordan...but not even second best...hell hows that possible if hes not even the greatest Laker?

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

He needs Shaq back.

FK L. A.!
Fam, go back to the SD thread.
laugh.gif

I'm tired of SD Sports fans who hate the Lakers (with the exception of Supra because he's a legit Spurs fan) talking like they know what it takes towin a championship.
tongue.gif

Here it is.
Today is the day that the Lakers have marked on their calendar since being embarrassed in game 6 last year.
This is it.
NO excuses.
NO coming out flat.
This is what the Lakers have had their eyes on since the 39 point beatdown on June 17.
Get back in the Finals, and take care of business.
It's time for Kobe to silence his critics.
It's time for the Laker bigs to start playing BIG.
It's time for Phil to get his 10th coaching ring.
It's time for the Lakers to hang their 15th banner.
Here we go.

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

4 WINS TO GO!!!

pimp.gif
smh.gif

When did I say anything about Kobe? You simp.
indifferent.gif

I don't see Orlando losing at home, and if they take one of the first two games all the pressure is on the Lakers because Orlando has a chance to close it out at home.

Too much riding going on in here...anyone saying the Lakers are gonna' sweep need to log off immediately.

1. I guess you a broad since I'ma simp....pause
indifferent.gif
.... 2. Orlando has no playoff expierence... 3. Everybody gassed on Orlando because they beat Lebron andThe Cavs... who weren't a complete team to begin with... 4. Dwight will be in foul trouble early mark my words... 5. I'm from Orlando, Stopped likingthem dudes when T-Mac left... its a good look for the city nonetheless I been a Laker fan since Jordan retired... More of a Phil Jackson fan then anything...dude is
pimp.gif
And I know you didn't say anything about Kobe, but I know you don't like him thats why you want the magic to win...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Sweep if theLakers play there game every game, but the MAX is 6...

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

roll.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
No, they're not.

Lakers in 6.

I hope orlando doesn't falll behind. They were down by 20 multiple times vs cleveland and came back, but I don't know if that can happen vs the lakers

Back
Top Bottom