Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

Originally Posted by jbone2308

And heeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeee weeeeeeeeeeee go!
For a dude who thinks the Lakers are a disgrace to the NBA, you sure do post a lot in their threads.

laugh.gif
@ Pietrus

He should have balled in his Kobes and then sign then for Kobe as he walked off with the Larry O'brien trophy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

[h2]Pietrus changes shoes for Finals[/h2]
Orlando Magic guard Mickael Pietrus has been in Kobe Bryant's shoes this season. But now that he'll have to help defend the Lakers star in the NBA Finals, he's getting out.

Pietrus, a shooting guard who also helped defend LeBron James in the Eastern Conference finals, has worn a pair of basketball sneakers endorsed by Bryant during games this season, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

But now that the Magic are facing the Lakers in the NBA Finals, which start Thursday (ABC, 8:30 p.m. ET), Pietrus is ditching his Kobe kicks for something a little more old school, according to the report.

"I have [Kobe shoes ] at my house, but I'm going to play with Michael Jordan shoes," Pietrus said, the newspaper reported.

No matter which pair of shoes Pietrus wears, slowing down Kobe is going to be a tough assignment, he acknowledged, according to the report.

"The only thing I can do is try to minimize his touches in the fourth quarter," Pietrus said, according to the Sentinel. "He's a tremendous player and those guys you can not stop them. So maybe I can say, 'Hey, stop, Kobe! Yo! Stop!' Maybe that's the only way I can stop him. 'Stop for a minute!'"
i didnt know pietrus has been wearing kobes...anyone have pics?...does anyone know if its the zk4s?

Originally Posted by eye see soles

laugh.gif
@ Pietrus

He should have balled in his Kobes and then sign then for Kobe as he walked off with the Larry O'brien trophy.
pimp.gif

- he actually used to be on JB. they dropped him recently.

- dude used to have some of the nicest subtle PE colorways. he had some V's he wore in golden state that were straight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Orlando Magic guard Mickael Pietrus has been in Kobe Bryant's shoes this season. But now that he'll have to help defend the Lakers star in the NBA Finals, he's getting out.

Pietrus, a shooting guard who also helped defend LeBron James in the Eastern Conference finals, has worn a pair of basketball sneakers endorsed by Bryant during games this season, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

But now that the Magic are facing the Lakers in the NBA Finals, which start Thursday (ABC, 8:30 p.m. ET), Pietrus is ditching his Kobe kicks for something a little more old school, according to the report.

"I have [Kobe shoes ] at my house, but I'm going to play with Michael Jordan shoes," Pietrus said, the newspaper reported.

No matter which pair of shoes Pietrus wears, slowing down Kobe is going to be a tough assignment, he acknowledged, according to the report.

"The only thing I can do is try to minimize his touches in the fourth quarter," Pietrus said, according to the Sentinel. "He's a tremendous player and those guys you can not stop them. So maybe I can say, 'Hey, stop, Kobe! Yo! Stop!' Maybe that's the only way I can stop him. 'Stop for a minute!'"
i didnt know pietrus has been wearing kobes...anyone have pics?...does anyone know if its the zk4s?
89d939723739b50535e541f68c3fdda0-getty-87746201nb069_cavaliers_magic.jpg

Hyperdunks? Just because Kobe introduced them. Meh, whatever.

Pietrus, a shooting guard who also helped defend LeBron James
in the Eastern Conference finals, has worn a pair of basketball
sneakers endorsed by Bryant during games this season, the Orlando
Sentinel reported.

But now that the Magic are facing the Lakers
in the NBA Finals, which start Thursday (ABC, 8:30 p.m. ET), Pietrus is
ditching his Kobe kicks for something a little more old school,
according to the report.

No
matter which pair of shoes Pietrus wears, slowing down Kobe is going to
be a tough assignment, he acknowledged, according to the report.

"The
only thing I can do is try to minimize his touches in the fourth
quarter," Pietrus said, according to the Sentinel. "He's a tremendous
player and those guys you can not stop them. So maybe I can say, 'Hey,
stop, Kobe! Yo! Stop!' Maybe that's the only way I can stop him. 'Stop
for a minute!'"

pimp.gif

--Doesnt matter what shoes dude wears. The term "its gotta be the shoes" can only to refer to one man. And one man only. We all know who that is.

Lakers in 5. Real talk tho, pietrus and kobe is gonna be a nice match up.

So whats next for kobe if he wins this year??

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Lakers in 5. Real talk tho, pietrus and kobe is gonna be a nice match up.

So whats next for kobe if he wins this year??
Next year.

laugh.gif
@ Pietrus wearin hyperdunks

roll.gif
@ Ska for bannin ol boy who made them other threads, it kills me when dudes put "official" in front of the thread title when their thread islate
laugh.gif

I'm geeked for tomorrow night. Lakers in 5, six tops...any Orlando fans wanna bet via paypal (if that's illegal just delete my post)?

Back
Top Bottom