Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

im hoping that its gonna be a great finals
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by AG 47

Why are there so many people in here saying Magics?
smh.gif
Come on NT.

It's human nature to root for the underdog.
alot of NT'ers are laker haters
eyes.gif

You guys are missing the point. Its not the fact that people think that Orlando can win. Its the fact that people are calling them the Magics.

roll.gif
nt'ers are slow
laugh.gif

--Jazzs
--Heats
--Thunders

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by avitale8

laugh.gif
man I'm not even going to try and give some serious input to this thread, just based off of some of the replies...kinda funny
but I expect this to be a good/close series with us winning in 6 or 7

Are there other Magic fans besides yourself? Just curious, you guys are rare around these parts
laugh.gif
Raises hand.

The Knicks come first, but I've lived in Orlando most of my life so the Magic have always been my second favorite team. So I've been able to watch allof their games this season and of course I'm a fan.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
man I'm not even going to try and give some serious input to this thread, just based off of some of the replies...kinda funny
but I expect this to be a good/close series with us winning in 6 or 7

Are there other Magic fans besides yourself? Just curious, you guys are rare around these parts
laugh.gif
Raises hand.

The Knicks come first, but I've lived in Orlando most of my life so the Magic have always been my second favorite team. So I've been able to watch all of their games this season and of course I'm a fan.
ever since i moved to orlando in middle school (when tmac got traded to orlando)

Originally Posted by socluis90

dirtyxcanto wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

dland24 wrote:

smh.gif
Come on NT.

eyes.gif

You guys are missing the point. Its not the fact that people think that Orlando can win. Its the fact that people are calling them the Magics.

roll.gif
nt'ers are slow

laugh.gif
you got me

Yea there's a couple magic fans on here but the number of laker fans is gonna make it insanely lopsided in here

Yea there's a couple magic fans on here but the number of laker fans is gonna make it insanely lopsided in here

It always is for the opposing fans. Unless the Golden State Warriors some how faced the Lakers in the playoffs

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--lilpennymagicfan, those are really good keys for a Magic victory.
--Aside from those, the only things going for the Lakers are experience (being on the big stage already) and intagibles that go along with that (from the players to the coaching staff).
--Hopefully all the Lakers show up to play.

That's a big factor too. I'm hoping the Magic don't choke, because this is the biggest stage, but this is where stars are born. If Lakers doubleDwight it's gonna be hell if we knock down a few 3s and gain momentum.

Teammates: Nelson Will Play

Jameer Nelson's teammates are saying that the All-Star point guard will play in the NBA Finals.

"I expect to see him out there at some point in the series," backup guard Anthony Johnson said.

Nelson participated in a full practice with the club on Tuesday for the first time since tearing the labrum in his right shoulder Feb. 2.

Game 1 of the Finals against the Lakers will be Thursday night.

We'll probably only see Nelson for 13-15 minutes a night. I don't think he will perform as well as he did in the regular season.

I mean just look at Bynum, he's not 100%.

What can Nelson really give them though after all this time off?

5 minute spurts at best? Lotta conditioning he has to make up for in a little time. What about shooting?

I'm glad he plays, hope he gets out there, but trust me, Ariza got in in the finals last year too, he didn't do too well. And he's been great inthis postseason, so I don't know what Nelson can really offer other then messing up the Magic's rotation they've had goin the last couple months.

Originally Posted by blackxme

It always is for the opposing fans. Unless the Golden State Warriors some how faced the Lakers in the playoffs
explain please!!

Originally Posted by AG 47

socluis90 said:

dirtyxcanto wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

dland24 wrote:

smh.gif
Come on NT.

eyes.gif

roll.gif
nt'ers are slow

laugh.gif
you got me

orlando magiczszszsszs.

smh.gif
Come on NT.
A dude on Facebook was like GO MAGICS! I had to make my status "Real Magic fans don't call them Magics"

avitale8 wrote:

its okay the Laker haters will balance it out for ya

blackxme wrote:
were gonna have to wait another 12 years till that happens
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mykickzz

I really think Magic has the advantage in this game. IMO.
Just this game? Why? LA has the homecourt, experience everything. Why would Orlando have the advantage THIS game?

Jameer shouldn't come back. It's just going to mess up the chemistry.

Support your team from the bench, Jameer. There's always next year. Maybe.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by blackxme

explain please!!

When the series is Lakers vs. _________, there is always a ton more Laker fans on here than ________ fans......except when/if the Lakers ever met the Warriorsin that series. Then the difference between Laker fans and opposing fans wouldnt be as significant. We have a large following on NT....maybe not as big as theLakers, but more than any other team.

i feel so much better about the LAKERS chances this year....

I just knew GARNETT's intensity and the Celts deep team would be hell to overcome last year..

I TRULY FEEL L.A. HAS THE BETTER TEAM OVERALL THS YEAR,[ not by a huge margin tho] I JUST HOPE THEY STAY HUNGRY...

NONE OF THAT SPLIT THE FIRST 2 GAMES @ HOME CRAP.....COME OUT DEFEND HOMECOURT & PUT PRESSURE ON ORLANDO...

if we win the first 2 i dont see ORLANDO winning this series..

Back
Top Bottom