Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

Pietrus to stay in HDs. Good move.

Anyone else feel like this is going to be the best finals (and best basketball) in a while?

redick_Morrison_rookies.jpg

lakers in 6. if jameer was 100% i would give them a better chance (lakers in 7)

i think kobe is too focused and locked in. only way they lose is injury, or pau/lamar reverting back to their old ways and kobe having to go 40+ with no help. other than that, lakers are hitting their stride and their talent is that much better, and having the best closer in the gm
nerd.gif

So no Nelson for game one, and Peitrus stays in the same shoes? The hell have the Magic been doin all week, playin mind games?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Lakers lost at home to Orlando in the regular season, right?

If Denver can steal one at Staples, I see no reason why the Magic can't.
--That was then. This is now.
eyes.gif

--Plausible. But then LA is more than capable of taking 2 out of 3 at Orlando as well.
--Also, there aint gonna be no "sweeping" goin on in this series by either side.

if the magic don't have jameer i don't see them winning in staples. alston is too much of a hot head to do well in a pressure situation. kobe will eatlee alive on the offensive and defensive end. i think odom should start out on lewis. let howard get his but shut down the perimeter and we're good.can't wait for game 1 to start. lets get it!

blah!

I'm hoping for a sweep so the Lakers can clinch on my birthday
laugh.gif

but as long as they win the championship I'll be happy.

Go Lakers!

Do 2 things well tonight and get a W:
-Knock down some 3s to counteract the differencial
-Rebound the basketball

should be a good game.... cant wait

Lets Go Lakers!

Wow, I never noticed how big Bynum's brace was. That thing is huge! Hopefully the Lakers come out focused and ruthless. Let's go get it!

i am very nervous.....as if I were about to play. Anyone saying this will be a sweep is foolish. RAfer WILL give Fish problems. Thats why Phil needs to playone of the other cats. Dwight is going to KILL on the boards and on the pick and roll. But if the lakers com out with the right intensity, and we stop makingHORRIBLE rotations and cover the jump shooters, I think the Lakers can win in 6. We know where Kobe's head is at, but the rest of the team i not veryconsistent. If Pau and Odom come out with their minds right, lakers got this. And I agree, it is not far fetched for Orlando to take a game at Staples. GOLAKERS!

I'm getting amped and I don't like either team. I got LA winning tonight, I have a feeling Kobe is gonna feast. I think all the slurping the media isdoing to Lamar Odom is a little too much. Dude has proven that he is one of the most inconsistent players to grace the court. I think he will revert back tohis former playoff self, Pau will be the key IMO. Could be a matchup nightmare for Shard.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I'm getting amped and I don't like either team. I got LA winning tonight, I have a feeling Kobe is gonna feast. I think all the slurping the media is doing to Lamar Odom is a little too much. Dude has proven that he is one of the most inconsistent players to grace the court. I think he will revert back to his former playoff self, Pau will be the key IMO. Could be a matchup nightmare for Shard.
word...we cant rely on odom playing well every game...dude doesnt realize he is our talented most player...he needs to big if were gonna win thisyear...hes been with us for 4-5 years now and at times he still looks lost out there...anyways he will be the key off the bench...pau and drew need to playbig...i mean man up to dwight

Whoever is going to the game, make those Magic employees feel the Staples wrath
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just heard on ESPN that the Magic bought tickets for some of their employees, and they just arrived in 3 buses to Staples.

Back
Top Bottom