Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Im so nervous..... this game is soooo important
Are you on the payroll?
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Big fan and I have 1,000 on the series....

Rooting for the underdogs. Hope the magic shooters come out hot. But I fully expect the Lakers to win. I just hope it will be as good as the rest of theplayoffs.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Wayne's on the bandwagon.�
laugh.gif
eek.gif
Weezy�did his thing on this joint
pimp.gif
this song > big brother by 'ye
to those claiming he's a bandwagoner, he was the first to rock a kobe 24 jersey.

��

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

Death, Taxes, and........................ Kobe Bryant choking on the biggest stage of them all.
roll.gif
I don't even know or see why Laker fans are so confident about the Lakers becoming the champs, we all really know what the eventual outcome of this series will be when it comes down to it, Kobe gonna freeze up, get locked up and the other team will win handily. It happened last year, it happened in '04, Kobe just isn't built for moments like these, why should this year be any different? I fully expect him to average his usualy finals numbers, about 20 ppg on 40% shooting with another loss. Lee and Pietrius easily will be the most atheletic and expolsive defensive combo that Kowannabe has faced all playoffs, not to mention they have the best player is this series by far at their defensive anchor.

Orlando easily is the best team in this series and i fully expect them to dominate on both ends, it'll be a miracle if the Lakers can stay within a 10 point deficit against the Magics, ( yes they are that good and superior than the Lakers)
laugh.gif
Barring referee interference, this series should be over in 5 in favor of orlando. The way i see it, the Orlando Macic >>>> The Lakers, Dwight Howard >>>>> Kobe and DisneyWorld >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Disneyland.

Yes Lakers in 5 officially now...was waiting for you
pimp.gif

Death, Taxes, and........................ Kobe Bryant choking on the biggest stage of them all.
roll.gif
I don't even know or see why Laker fans are so confident about the Lakers becoming the champs, we all really know what the eventual outcome of this series will be when it comes down to it, Kobe gonna freeze up, get locked up and the other team will win handily. It happened last year, it happened in '04, Kobe just isn't built for moments like these, why should this year be any different? I fully expect him to average his usualy finals numbers, about 20 ppg on 40% shooting with another loss. Lee and Pietrius easily will be the most atheletic and expolsive defensive combo that Kowannabe has faced all playoffs, not to mention they have the best player is this series by far at their defensive anchor.

Orlando easily is the best team in this series and i fully expect them to dominate on both ends, it'll be a miracle if the Lakers can stay within a 10 point deficit against the Magics, ( yes they are that good and superior than the Lakers)
laugh.gif
Barring referee interference, this series should be over in 5 in favor of orlando. The way i see it, the Orlando Macic >>>> The Lakers, Dwight Howard >>>>> Kobe and DisneyWorld >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Disneyland.

pimp.gif

You obviously have no faith.

Lakers in 4.
laugh.gif

But seriously I dont think this series is going to be close at all....

roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
haven't seen you in a minute
pimp.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
macic
laugh.gif
...this guy out of the blue
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ Magic Johnson a part of the Panel, just go sit your #!+ in the crowd with Jack.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

*crip walks to "California Love".

same +@%+ came to mind when i heard the music
laugh.gif

the sad thing is nelson with 1 arm is better then No neck Johnson

Well here we go it GAMETIME....

I GOT BUTTERFLIES, SO CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW THE PLAYERS FEEL....

Screw any n depth analysis, only 2 teams left...YOU'VE GOT A 50% CHANCE OF PICKNG THE WINNER...

So why try to sound like an analyst..JUST ROOT FOR YOUR SQUAD!!!!

LETS GO LAYY-KUURRZZ

Back
Top Bottom