Official 6/4: *LOS ANGELES LAKERS .vs. ORLANDO MAGIC* on ABCHD 2009 NBA Finals -- Game 1

laugh.gif
eek.gif
at the new commercial

Those commercials of the Lebron puppet watching Kobe and the Lakers in the playoffs must hurt.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

Death, Taxes, and........................ Kobe Bryant choking on the biggest stage of them all.
roll.gif
I don't even know or see why Laker fans are so confident about the Lakers becoming the champs, we all really know what the eventual outcome of this series will be when it comes down to it, Kobe gonna freeze up, get locked up and the other team will win handily. It happened last year, it happened in '04, Kobe just isn't built for moments like these, why should this year be any different? I fully expect him to average his usualy finals numbers, about 20 ppg on 40% shooting with another loss. Lee and Pietrius easily will be the most atheletic and expolsive defensive combo that Kowannabe has faced all playoffs, not to mention they have the best player is this series by far at their defensive anchor.

Orlando easily is the best team in this series and i fully expect them to dominate on both ends, it'll be a miracle if the Lakers can stay within a 10 point deficit against the Magics, ( yes they are that good and superior than the Lakers)
laugh.gif
Barring referee interference, this series should be over in 5 in favor of orlando. The way i see it, the Orlando Macic >>>> The Lakers, Dwight Howard >>>>> Kobe and DisneyWorld >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Disneyland.
It is settled.

pimp.gif

Lakers gonna get bullied by the Magic for the most part though I think this first game will probably go to the Lakers.

Either way, I just wanna see the Lakers get frustrated and get exposed for their softness.

Go Magic!

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

oh sh*t ..... NIKE WENT IN
laugh.gif

damn right they did

wow lol, Lebron back home BABYSITTING

mad funny commerciaql for reals. I wonder what he thinks about that

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

Death, Taxes, and........................ Kobe Bryant choking on the biggest stage of them all.
roll.gif
I don't even know or see why Laker fans are so confident about the Lakers becoming the champs, we all really know what the eventual outcome of this series will be when it comes down to it, Kobe gonna freeze up, get locked up and the other team will win handily. It happened last year, it happened in '04, Kobe just isn't built for moments like these, why should this year be any different? I fully expect him to average his usualy finals numbers, about 20 ppg on 40% shooting with another loss. Lee and Pietrius easily will be the most atheletic and expolsive defensive combo that Kowannabe has faced all playoffs, not to mention they have the best player is this series by far at their defensive anchor.

Orlando easily is the best team in this series and i fully expect them to dominate on both ends, it'll be a miracle if the Lakers can stay within a 10 point deficit against the Magics, ( yes they are that good and superior than the Lakers)
laugh.gif
Barring referee interference, this series should be over in 5 in favor of orlando. The way i see it, the Orlando Macic >>>> The Lakers, Dwight Howard >>>>> Kobe and DisneyWorld >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Disneyland.
laugh.gif
@ the superstitious Laker fan behind this SN.

Dude has been doing this for awhile now.

thas def. the funniest one yet ...
why do they call them finals ... they happen every year... ain't nothing final about that
charles barkley ain't even got a ring ...
lebron can we call kobe after the game ...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ those who said NIKE WASN'T GONNA MAKE ANY NEW ONES ...

nike had to do it with their commercial lmao...if Kobe wins the title do you think they make another commercial with the kobe muppet bringin the trophy home?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

oh sh*t ..... NIKE WENT IN
laugh.gif

damn right they did

wow lol, Lebron back home BABYSITTING

mad funny commerciaql for reals. I wonder what he thinks about that
Pretty sure he gave them permission.

laugh.gif
@ the commercial
pimp.gif

Gotta root on Rashard, who Houston 'promised' to draft the dude, hometown product and all, only to pass up on him like 3 times. Smh

And gotta root on Skip. From AND1 to the biggest stage. Go get it Lou.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom