Official 49ers Offseason Thread: Time to re-evaluate the draft...

that all good, but we need a new QB. Alex smith suck fat nut. Maybe we could ripp off the Browns for Brady Quinn.
laugh.gif

8 or 9 wins seems like a possibility to me...there are only about 3-4 sure losses on that schedule
laugh.gif

I'm excited about the draft...DeSean in the first, Q. Groves in the second, and Colt Brennan in the sixth! Somewhere in there we'll grab OL helpthere's a deep class.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

looks like a tough schedule.. 49ers might be able to squeeze out 0-16 though.
What are you dudes talking about?? The schedule looks somewhat favorable to me. I see 9 wins, maybe 10. Hopefully Alex Smith will be on the bench by the time the season starts though, that is our big weakness as of now.

Alex Smith might not be a great QB, but you're delusional if you think Hill is the better of the two.

I wonder who we're gonna draft. I heard Mayo was a possibility, now that 18-1 picked them, im thinking groves, cherlius(sp?) or a a WR

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

I want Brian Brohm, since flacco just got picked, but
frown.gif
that won't happen

Flacco? Are you the same dude on the 49ers message board who wanted Flacco? You two seem to be the only ones. You guys sould get together sometime ...

If you throw subliminals at Alex Smith, NT23 will break you. Remember that
laugh.gif

so mayo and cherilus (two projected picks) are gone...maybe groves is the man, or desean? or we trade back?

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

so mayo and cherilus (two projected picks) are gone...maybe groves is the man, or desean? or we trade back?

we need groves or a wr..i doubt we trade..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

we need groves or a wr..i doubt we trade..
--The WR class is not as good as it's been the past two years. But he said the talent is good in the mid rounds.

You guys think desean is a possibility right now? If not i say go with brohm.

Edit- Kentwan Balmer?

Balmer isnt the flashy pick, but he's definitely a quality pick IMO...this guy is a hoss

Originally Posted by Burn916

Balmer isnt the flashy pick, but he's definitely a quality pick IMO...this guy is a hoss
Hopefully, I don't know much about him so I was just surprised. Hopefully he's legit.

Back
Top Bottom