Official 49ers Offseason Thread: Time to re-evaluate the draft...

ESPN just reported that the League is going to penalize the Niners for tampering with Briggs

EDIT: We lose our 5th round pick and swap 3rd round picks with the Bears....SMH.

I guess it could be worse...but it shouldn't have happened.

Briggs probably got all salty that the niners didn't want to pick him up for big bucks this offseason. hope he has another terrible year can't believewe got penalized for something that happens frequently in the nfl now a days. SMH

I saw it on FOX Sports on MSN ...

Jason Taylor - #
News: Taylor was traded by the Dolphins to the 49ers for first- (29th overall) and third-round (70th overall) draft picks in this season's draft, the MiamiJournal reports.
Impact: The aquisition of Taylor, along with the offseason signing of free agent DE Justin Smith, gives the 49ers' defensive line legitimate threats atboth defensive end positions. The 49ers' defense suddenly looks like a potential force in the NFC, if the pieces can come together and the defense canimprove on a solid 2007 season. (RotoWire - Tue. Apr 1, 2008)

Originally Posted by i3allistic

I saw it on FOX Sports on MSN ...

Jason Taylor - #
News: Taylor was traded by the Dolphins to the 49ers for first- (29th overall) and third-round (70th overall) draft picks in this season's draft, the Miami Journal reports.
Impact: The aquisition of Taylor, along with the offseason signing of free agent DE Justin Smith, gives the 49ers' defensive line legitimate threats at both defensive end positions. The 49ers' defense suddenly looks like a potential force in the NFC, if the pieces can come together and the defense can improve on a solid 2007 season. (RotoWire - Tue. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Apr 1[/color], 2008)

laugh.gif

probably cuz last year's MNF arizona game was actually a good game
eek.gif

...for the last couple minutes of the 4th quarter.

Well, thats 3 games im guaranteed to see here in saint louis.........Wish i had dish to get NFL network and the NFL Season Ticket soo i could watch niner gamesevery sunday

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I can see us winning 9 games for sure.

I can see us winning 0 games for sure.
tired.gif
Hopefully they surprise me.Anything more than a 6-10 record I'll be absolutely amazed and pee my pants.
There are some pretty tough teams in that schedule. Although it's a bit early to say.

looks like a tough schedule.. 49ers might be able to squeeze out 0-16 though.
What are you dudes talking about?? The schedule looks somewhat favorable to me. I see 9 wins, maybe 10. Hopefully Alex Smith will be on thebench by the time the season starts though, that is our big weakness as of now.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

looks like a tough schedule.. 49ers might be able to squeeze out 0-16 though.
What are you dudes talking about?? The schedule looks somewhat favorable to me. I see 9 wins, maybe 10. Hopefully Alex Smith will be on the bench by the time the season starts though, that is our big weakness as of now.
haha and you 9er fans think Raider fans are delusional!!!! 9-10 wins? against who? can u break down who you think you will beat? I see you guys beatingMiami, maybe Arizona once and maybe the Rams once. That will give you guys about 3 wins....

i'm watching this 49ers super bowl special on NFL-N... and bill walsh had ths SMOKIN The North Face x San Francisco 49ers jacket. my eyes had an orgasm.
pimp.gif

I have us finishing 6-10 and that's being generous.

Hopefully we fire Nolan and get rid of Alex Smith at the end of next season.

Im gonna go into this season not expecting much, just like the last i dont know how many years

Im a die hard niner fan, but they wont beat the cowboys, patriots, seahawks........the rest of the match ups are too close to call........a bunch ofpossibilities, depending on how the Offense comes out

No more hypin' up the 49ers from my part, I'm just hoping for a medicore season.

Back
Top Bottom