Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

bought a medium crown quality product brush feels like a hard diane brush :wow: 

if thats medium then i dont wanna know what the hard cqp brush feels like

word I cant even use it. The Soft is the God Brush though

I feel like the medium I have isn't hard enough now that I'm wolfing.

My hair is pretty coarse. The medium does a good job for about 4-5 weeks but anything after that I need a hard brush.
My Annie hard brush is great as far as bristle stiffness, but its just not a great brush to use overall compared to Dianne and CQP.

The Dianne 8159 I have (hard) isn't even enough to tame my hair now. I have to constantly wet it to get it to lay down while brushing.

And it hasn't even been a month yet

bought a medium crown quality product brush feels like a hard diane brush :wow: 

if thats medium then i dont wanna know what the hard cqp brush feels like
their brushes are funny. the medium is the hardest & the premium is the softest.

but yeah, that medium is all you need when wolfing. I went 12 weeks easy

Bruh. Been trying to learn to cut my own hair. Every time I do, I get asked why I have a "bald spot" where my crown is. Any way to make this better?
Against the grain cuts can/might eliminate this problem and maybe trying a product to get your hair thicker/fuller.

Last edited:
Bro. Switched from carrot cream to olive cream and
eek.gif
waves are nasty now
pimp.gif
Props to whoever recommended that.

Put that stuff down man, you don't need it if you got a CQP brush.

Yeah, that medium joint is fuego, but my **** just won't lay down after a few weeks man.

Its killing me. My top and back are trained to lay down, but the sides are a ***** :smh:
Same thing for me, but it's all around.

My hair grows back FAST. In 2 weeks I need a cut, and my hair just wont lay down. I rock my wave cap at night too, but when I take it off, my hair isnt FLAT as it should be, and when I put the pomade on, I actually feel like it wakes my hair up and makes it stand instead of laying it down :smh: I never had this problem up to 3 years ago, now it wont lay flat after 10 days max.

I use

and Carrot Cream for about 7+ years, but I think this combination ISN'T working anymore. Any other ideas, im up for some new ****. The brush I use is double sided (hard and soft) Brush Strokes 217006, got it from Sallys a few years back, I know its probably trash :x

Back
Top Bottom