Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

All i use with the help of my brushing routine and a moisturizer..

[/IMG]
I know this maybe feminie(spell check) taking a lot of pics lol but this is after 3weeks of wolfing and actually 1month of knowing what needs to be done to get waves(brushing and duraging/tsuraging). Even at 23 i thought only way to get waves was to actually apply wave grease and then voila! Oh boy was i trying to read in pitch black darkness :-/ smh..

I wanna cop a tsu rag from what ive seen online it does wonders but I cant get pass how it looks whats yall thoughts on the tsu rag?
I bought it and cannot stand it. The reason why  is it doesn't stay on as tight as I would like it.

Don't waste your money. Just stick with your every day original du rag.

I bought it and cannot stand it. The reason why  is it doesn't stay on as tight as I would like it.
Don't waste your money. Just stick with your every day original du rag.
You tried extra velcro $1.10 from a hardware store or walmart.. I ordered a small to be on the safe side.. Mines never came off and ive had mines for about two months maybe mines hasnt lost its 'elasticity' yet or some..

Used to have waves back in 07 & was on 360waves. Stopped because I didn't like how the durag was starting to leave a permanent line on my forehead lol. Thinking about starting back up and using some of these new products (tsurag & CQP brushes). I used to brush forever and my hair didn't wave up until I started using the shower method while wolfing. They wasn't perfect but the ladies loved it.

Just went on a shopping spree at the beauty supply store. Loaded up on olive oil creme and two brushes. Annie #2120 & Annie #2076. Hopefully I'm on the right track.

I Just bought a big thing of Almond Oil from Vitamin shop, gonna use that on my waves and beard, I got some Curl Smoothie that I only used 2 times, might start using it again. The Cold Label products look interesting to me, but I`m gonna stick to what I have.

Used to have waves back in 07 & was on 360waves. Stopped because I didn't like how the durag was starting to leave a permanent line on my forehead lol. Thinking about starting back up and using some of these new products (tsurag & CQP brushes). I used to brush forever and my hair didn't wave up until I started using the shower method while wolfing. They wasn't perfect but the ladies loved it.

When you put on your durag pull it down a little past your eyebrows then flip it up so there's an extra layer in the front, this will eliminate the line in your forehead.

Ive noticed that when I get a cut I have a small gap in my hairline towards the middle.Anybody know if Avocado oil or any products that may take care of this problem?

Man idk if anybody has mentioned this in this thread but Biotin works wonders. My hair is thicker and healthier, therefore, super wavy. I have been taking 2,000 mg a day (2 small gelcaps), and I've noticed such a difference in two weeks. Like night and day.

Man idk if anybody has mentioned this in this thread but Biotin works wonders. My hair is thicker and healthier, therefore, super wavy. I have been taking 2,000 mg a day (2 small gelcaps), and I've noticed such a difference in two weeks. Like night and day.

I might start taking it again. I remember it making my beard grow but nothing on the scalp :smh:

Last edited:
bought a tsu rag a few months ago -- **** slides off my head through the night without fail :smh:

for me the king cash method is the G.O.A.T. , its just a matter of how many stocking caps I use on top of my durag (2+ once im 4+ weeks into wolfing)

bought a tsu rag a few months ago -- **** slides off my head through the night without fail :smh:

for me the king cash method is the G.O.A.T. , its just a matter of how many stocking caps I use on top of my durag (2+ once im 4+ weeks into wolfing)

What's the method?

I just got my seasick pomade and the seasick moisture cream in the mail to all my niketalk wavers that like natural products you may want to pick these up. They both are no joke I put the pomade in my hair Fri night n my **** still got a good hold and its Sunday .the moisture cream is now one of my top 5 products. I will be getting the 4oz before my 2oz is gone.

Copped another crown medium brush (joint with the handle)

It's way harder than the medium I have without the handle for some reason. This joint created new waves on my sides the saw day I copped it :x

Man my skin just doesnt work right with products, Only stuff I put in my head is almond oil or nothing at all.

I never spent over 10 on a brush
But i might just go head and cop that CQP brush for 20 , its that season to spin bruhs

im saying though all you need is a moisturizer, brush and du rag

moisturize in the shower, brush the water out once you get out, and du rag it up

if you really tryna go hard you put the pink lotion or carrot creame or whatever you use after you step out, and brush it in and du rag it up

then take the du rag off and brush again, and youll have decent waves in no time

going for without a cut for 2 months just to make sure the lines are straight is ridiculous
roll.gif

im guilty of doing it though i can't lie when i was a sophomore in high school

When's it's time to get a haircut after wolfing do you guys pick your hair out? I asked because twice now my barber has given me a pick to pick my hair out. I feel like it messes up my hard work, lol

Back
Top Bottom