Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

@taymane23 if you have been doing research on brushing from this thread and wavebuilder getting this brush will definatel motivate you to brush..the plus from this brush is its size. A little bigger than an average. I own the oak softy and the medium blue.. At first my med was really hard! But once i started wolfing and puuting moisturizer in my head the britsles became softer. They are neat brushes and the price of the brush will definately make you brush.. Sorry for the poor grammar and punctuation..

How does that CQP brush work? I'm thinking about copping but I don't know which one to get.
Like bruh above said it's a really big brush and it's shaped to contour around your cranium so surface area is not only bigger but more of it stays in contact with your hair each stroke. I think what really sets it apart is the number of bristles though. When I compare it to other new brushes there must be 10x as many bristles per square inch.

About to cut my hair after growing for 2.5 yrs. Im looking into the CQP brushes..You guys think I would need both the soft and medium?

@bxbadboy get whatever you can afford any of them will do... Brushes arent to hard or too soft.. And give the tsurag a try most hate em most like em.. I like it because its quick to out on.

Like bruh above said it's a really big brush and it's shaped to contour around your cranium so surface area is not only bigger but more of it stays in contact with your hair each stroke. I think what really sets it apart is the number of bristles though. When I compare it to other new brushes there must be 10x as many bristles per square inch.
so basically the price of the brush makes you brush your hair more? lol I thought it was magic or some **** mane.

Put that stuff down man, you don't need it if you got a CQP brush.

Yeah, that medium joint is fuego, but my **** just won't lay down after a few weeks man.

Its killing me. My top and back are trained to lay down, but the sides are a ***** :smh:
Same thing for me, but it's all around.

My hair grows back FAST. In 2 weeks I need a cut, and my hair just wont lay down. I rock my wave cap at night too, but when I take it off, my hair isnt FLAT as it should be, and when I put the pomade on, I actually feel like it wakes my hair up and makes it stand instead of laying it down :smh: I never had this problem up to 3 years ago, now it wont lay flat after 10 days max.

I use

and Carrot Cream for about 7+ years, but I think this combination ISN'T working anymore. Any other ideas, im up for some new ****. The brush I use is double sided (hard and soft) Brush Strokes 217006, got it from Sallys a few years back, I know its probably trash :x

I would switch up from the 360 style. Cop something a little less greasy and see how it works for you. Once I stopped using the greasy products my hair had an easier time laying down but that brick wall during wolfing still gets me in the long run.

That wave builder wave butter holds my waves down nicely when my hair is in its fresh cut / 1week-2 weeks stage, but after that its a rough road in the 4+ weeks stage.

I used to use carrot cream too. Great stuff, but I switched up to olive cream just to try it out. works the same imo. Either one is good.

I really like that wave builder wave butter. Its probably the best product I've used.

Cop a diane 8119 medium, 8119 hard, or a Crown Medium brush and you're set.

so basically the price of the brush makes you brush your hair more? lol I thought it was magic or some **** mane.
Nah I probably still brush the same amount. Just a few minutes whenever I get out the shower and whenever I go out the house. It's just a quality brush lol. 

Yeah that CQP brush is adding so much definition to my wave pattern. My connections are getting better and better. If you don't have one by now brothers, get one.

@Bozz, same here with definition 'thing'. Befor my Cqp brush i had just i mean just developed a commited routine. I was. All over the place trying pommades/moisturizers/brushes/du-rags etc. I finally said let me stick to one moisturizer and two brushes and one durag bought the cqp brush and a tsurag and used my routine and never turned back.. Its funny how i thought having waves on the top was the ish lol and when i seen sir cruse i was like damn ain emmuch know you can have waves all over..

Man my routine is after my shower, I brush all over. Put Cream of Nature Argan Oil leave in conditioner in. Brush again. Wet a stocking cap and put it on. Then Tsurag it up for an hour or so. Right now I'm mad wavy bruh.

Any one have any sites I can get a silk durag from? Couldnt find any online or any stores around me

just got my hair cut (i already got waves), i need to know how my waves can get better. I'm using the 360 Style wave cream and using just a regular brush, i'm trying to get it proper like on some Nelly ish.

how do i step up my wave game?

Gotta give myself a Cut this weekend but here be my waves. Have a big *** head so this is all I could get :lol:

just got my hair cut (i already got waves), i need to know how my waves can get better. I'm using the 360 Style wave cream and using just a regular brush, i'm trying to get it proper like on some Nelly ish.

how do i step up my wave game?

Get a good brush, I.e.-Diane's, or CQP crown brush. Get a good moisturizer. Brush like a fool and moisturize. Put a durag, a stocking cap, or Tsurag on to hold your hair down. If you brush it, they will come lol...

I wanna cop a tsu rag from what ive seen online it does wonders but I cant get pass how it looks whats yall thoughts on the tsu rag?

Last edited:
I just wear mines in the house get a black one and call it a day. I felt it was kinda feminine but after wearing and taking off my tsurag my homie was like aye order me one when you order another..

I just ordered the tsu rag and the premium cqp brush. Should be here sometime this week. For those that already have a cqp brush is the premium the only one I need? I already have waves I just need them to connect better

I just ordered the tsu rag and the premium cqp brush. Should be here sometime this week. For those that already have a cqp brush is the premium the only one I need? I already have waves I just need them to connect better
Premium should do. Just keep your routine up dont change up anything if you can help it. I always wet my hair before i tsurag up. Just remember your cqp brush may become softer due to the moister of chemicals.. I took the other approach and ordered a cqp blue crown and a oak caesar..

Some of ya'll go wild hard with the hair products :lol:

Reading through this thread can really lead a newcomer on to the wrong path.

In my opinion, no products should be used until you know how to brush. I've done nothing but brush with a medium brush when I'm taking a hot shower (shampoo/condition with Head & Shoulders 2-in-1) for 10 minutes, and then brush for another two minutes while my hair is still damp when I get out of the shower, and I have deep spins everywhere except the back of my head (I don't use a durag and I sleep on it). I may throw a little Softee Extra Virgin Olive Hair & Scalp Conditioner in and brush for 30 seconds occasionally when I'm wolfing just to lay it down.

All of these products really aren't needed unless the natural way isn't working after a month.

I may try that Avocado Oil x Vitamin D set up though when I get my hair cut.

All that said, it's dope to see the progress in this thread; stay wavy this summer y'all. :pimp:

Some of ya'll go wild hard with the hair products :lol:

Reading through this thread can really lead a newcomer on to the wrong path.

In my opinion, no products should be used until you know how to brush. I've done nothing but brush with a medium brush when I'm taking a hot shower (shampoo/condition with Head & Shoulders 2-in-1) for 10 minutes, and then brush for another two minutes while my hair is still damp when I get out of the shower, and I have deep spins everywhere except the back of my head (I don't use a durag and I sleep on it). I may throw a little Softee Extra Virgin Olive Hair & Scalp Conditioner in and brush for 30 seconds occasionally when I'm wolfing just to lay it down.

All of these products really aren't needed unless the natural way isn't working after a month.

I may try that Avocado Oil x Vitamin D set up though when I get my hair cut.

All that said, it's dope to see the progress in this thread; stay wavy this summer y'all. :pimp:
Man props to you lol. Im 360 and my hair is trained. I couldnt eeeeemmmmmuch think about laying on my hair wolfing without something to tie it down. I do agree like stated above if ole buddy routine was working pretty good before his two products come in continue to do so.. I just use olive creme/cqp brushes/tsurag and thats enough for me.. But like you said you have to brush brush brush.

Back
Top Bottom