Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

+Rep

Thanks fam. Wanting to learn forever, the amount of money I spend a year on haircuts and lineups is crazy

you got no hope bro

on the real, your hair is too straight, thats cool tho

damn bruh all these cats on Youtube got my hopes up saying its possible

idk i might try for two weeks with the brushing and the durag on at night once i get my cut. if i dont see no results then bun it

Last edited:
Srs question.

Does doo-gro work? My front hairline intermittently appears thin (I don't think I'm going bald, because its been like that forever). I was just wondering if anybody's used it before.

I'm a trust my Homies on NT about the cqp brush 20 on a brush whew

I want Joe Johnson waves. The best I could do was the early 2000 Diddy waves

hmmm, see alot of dudes from 360waves here. lol, im hoppin back in the wave game. hadnt brushed my hair or anything for a year or so... brushed my hair for 20 minutes and my waves started coming back. startin to think waves dont leave if u REALLY spinning...

To my balding crew, try 100% Avocado Oil and taking Vitamin D supplements. I read Av Oil stimulates hair growth, and vitamin d deficiency has been linked the male pattern baldness.....My corners were in a recession and both sides of my head were visibly thinning out on both sides and the top. I started using those 6 mnths ago and my corners have come back close to normal and my hair thick as a muuhhhh all around. :wow:
Didnt take any picks, srry. You might wanna give it a try. What you gotta lose besides more hair?

(also started back on the weights and running mnths ago. dont know if that affected anything. i know for lbj, it dont)

To my balding crew, try 100% Avocado Oil and taking Vitamin D supplements. I read Av Oil stimulates hair growth, and vitamin d deficiency has been linked the male pattern baldness.....My corners were in a recession and both sides of my head were visibly thinning out on both sides and the top. I started using those 6 mnths ago and my corners have come back close to normal and my hair thick as a muuhhhh all around. :wow:
Didnt take any picks, srry. You might wanna give it a try. What you gotta lose besides more hair?

(also started back on the weights and running mnths ago. dont know if that affected anything. i know for lbj, it dont)

What did you use exactly?

What did you use exactly?

also been off and on with these

Last edited:
I might try the avocado oil. When did you start noticing results and how often do you get a trim?

I might try the avocado oil. When did you start noticing results and how often do you get a trim?

well the thinning and the recession seemed to stop at like 2- 3 months in. I just kept at it cus it was the only think not drastic I could do. Then I started seeing result. I kept getting a low ceasar like every two weeks, (cut my own)which was my normal routine plus as my hair grew in, you could see that it wasn't as full as it should be, so I kept it low (keep my pride). That allowed me to track the growth as my hair grew in. Also, keep it low I thought would have the oil effect the scalp the most.

Last edited:
hmmm, see alot of dudes from 360waves here. lol, im hoppin back in the wave game. hadnt brushed my hair or anything for a year or so... brushed my hair for 20 minutes and my waves started coming back. startin to think waves dont leave if u REALLY spinning...
nah man, its how you trained your hair

well the thinning and the recession seemed to stop at like 2- 3 months in. I just kept at it cus it was the only think not drastic I could do. Then I started seeing result. I kept getting a low ceasar like every two weeks, (cut my own)which was my normal routine plus as my hair grew in, you could see that it wasn't as full as it should be, so I kept it low (keep my pride). That allowed me to track the growth as my hair grew in. Also, keep it low I thought would have the oil effect the scalp the most.

Say no more lol. Off to get this now.

How ya cleaning brushes?? I got a fairly new brush that's already pickin up that "bottom of the brush lint" and ish. Tips, tricks?

Bruh. Been trying to learn to cut my own hair. Every time I do, I get asked why I have a "bald spot" where my crown is. Any way to make this better?

Stores near me didn't have avocado oil or coconut oil cream so I bought some shea butter (I usually use olive oil cream). Gonna see how I like shea butter and find a place that has the other two.

Stores near me didn't have avocado oil or coconut oil cream so I bought some shea butter (I usually use olive oil cream). Gonna see how I like shea butter and find a place that has the other two.
I never knew which stores carries avocado oil, so I get it off Amazon.com, for the low

:x My sides are finally coming in

Its amazing how much a lineup can do while wolfing. Hair looks crispy as ever, without being laid down

bought a medium crown quality product brush feels like a hard diane brush :wow: 

if thats medium then i dont wanna know what the hard cqp brush feels like

Back
Top Bottom