Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

man NT im out the wave game once again...ima post pics later after I calm down..I go to a shop that Ive never been to before..the place is packed but theres this old guy in there could hardly speak english in there...he's empty I just wanted to go get in and out...so im like just cut it down a lil since I dont trust him...dude goes against the grain and cuts my waves off
mean.gif
first strike..im like could you put a part in my head just a straight line like this...this isnt me btw fam gives me the white guy haircut the same diddy wore in carlitos way
mean.gif
mean.gif
second strike...then this ***** kicked my hairline back
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
third strike...AND on the other side of my head instead of a being at an angle and going down it looks like he started to cut into my head and stopped
sick.gif

Im thinking about going bald for two weeks or somethin I dont know what to do

what did I do to deserve this haircut
oh well It could be worst
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

GOT DAMN MAN!! I woulda cried in the barber shop.  Thats the worst ive ever seen someone get zeeked!!! No way that dude had a liscence.  Look like dude tried to cut you with a plastic spoon 
laugh.gif
 Youll bounce back tho.  Happened to the best of us
mean.gif

(We call gettin a messed up hair cut gettin "zeeked" where im from lol)

use it like any other product you had before, but a lot of dudes say dime-quarter size amount and usually after you wash the old product out

i usually wash my hair 2-3 times a week

Last edited:
My hairline is back and that part on the side is completely covered...feels good yall lol...now back to waving

Got a haircut 2 Weeks ago (waves were spinning) and don't plan on gettin another one till the day before graduation (4 Weeks from now) Bouta wolf and make the whole building sick

Zero gap the ones you have first & try em out before you spend money on new ones
What does this mean and what is the effect?

Also do yall sharpen your blades? I just replaced the blades on my andis t-outliner and the blades feel dull as hell. How do I get them as sharp as my barbers? I feel like I could edge myself up way nicer if they were sharper. 

Zero gap the ones you have first

What does this mean and what is the effect?
Basically reduces the distance between the bottom (moving) blade and the top (guide) blade.

Allows for the trimmer to cut closer, which results in a sharper cut. Guaranteed your barber zero-gapped all of his T-outliners.

There's several vids on youtube for every type of edger/trimmer.

If you choose to do it be very careful that the bottom (moving) blade does not extend past the top blade or you will slice the **** outta yaself

Last edited:
Basically reduces the distance between the bottom (moving) blade and the top (guide) blade.

Allows for the trimmer to cut closer, which results in a sharper cut. Guaranteed your barber zero-gapped all of his T-outliners.

If you choose to do it be very careful that the bottom (moving) blade does not extend past the top blade or you will slice the **** outta yaself
Thanks gonna give it a shot. 

Thanks gonna give it a shot. 

This is a about a month after I cut my hair from a 7 month old curly flat top hybrid :lol: I trimmed it last night and will only do line ups for another 4-5 weeks.

Getting more and more serious about cutting my own hair. Bout to try that herbal essence shampoo/conditioner combo and castor oil and continue to wolf.

i used extra strength wave kit and didnt know and now my hair is permed with no waves ... any fix? help please. have fade with hair at 2 after growing out hair with flat top for 5 months ... disaster.

Waves on the right side are a myth!!!!! I can't get my right side waves in for not a thing in this world. Any tips would be appreciated!

This is my hair now...

Just started messing with the Carrot cream..

..any tips on keeping the waves manageable when your hair is more grown out.. its a bish for me
mean.gif
Medium cqp brush, followed by a soft cqp brush, followed by a premium cqp brush.

Afterwards, put ya durag on. Don't tie it, just let the strings hang. Then put a stocking cap over that, then tie the durag.

Been wolfing for 10 weeks (last cut/trim was mid January) & it doesn't look even close to that. Hair is still laid down & waves still visible. I feel like I can get to 13-14.
This is my problem right here but I guess I'll give steelo's advice a shot...

Back
Top Bottom