Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Works really well for me. No complaints at all.
I shampoo/condition about 3 days a week.
When I have a cut, I'll wash/condition my hair like once a week.

Sidenote- when you get a cut, never immediately wash your hair.
Your waves will wash out. Wait at least a day after your cut before you wash it.
repped. thanks for the info my man.

^Meek, you're not washing your hair at all using grease. Let me help you. This is the way I wash my hair.

1. Get your shampoo and completely rinse out the grease. Scrub your scalp good.
2. Rinse your hair out.
3. Lather your hair up again, this time with the shampoo in your hair, brush your hair in the pattern you want.
4. Rinse your hair out. While the water is going over your hair, brush in your pattern.
5. Apply conditioner. Brush (keep brushing in your pattern) the conditioner in your hair.
6. Refer to step 4

You're done. Your hair will be clean. After that re-apply grease to your hair. You know what to do from there.
I know it seems like a lot of steps but it's not. That will take no longer than 5 minutes in the shower.

I'll be doing this starting tonight.

Son. :rofl: :rofl:
This literally made me laugh out loud.
Listen to Greezee.
I personally use these two on my hair.

Finally copped. Had to go to a few different stores to find it.

im gettin my haircut tommorow ive been wolfin for about 6 weeks now.ima contine the process even with this cut besides I miss having a part in my hair

The only time i brush is in the morning before I head out, or when taking off a shirt

Always wash my hair after a cut

I never "wolf", get a cut every 2 weeks with the taper

But thats just me :rolleyes

Man I just had a lesson from an old school 360 waver. 65 years old and as wavy as they come. I hope I keep my hair as long as he has lol

man NT im out the wave game once again...ima post pics later after I calm down..I go to a shop that Ive never been to before..the place is packed but theres this old guy in there could hardly speak english in there...he's empty I just wanted to go get in and out...so im like just cut it down a lil since I dont trust him...dude goes against the grain and cuts my waves off :smh: first strike..im like could you put a part in my head just a straight line like this...this isnt me btw
fam gives me the white guy haircut the same diddy wore in carlitos way :smh::smh: second strike...then this ***** kicked my hairline back :smh::smh::smh::smh: third strike...AND on the other side of my head instead of a being at an angle and going down it looks like he started to cut into my head and stopped :x

Im thinking about going bald for two weeks or somethin I dont know what to do

what did I do to deserve this haircut

Last edited:
Man. That's the worst feeling. Don't trip baller. You'll be back bro.
I've never gone to a new barber after wolfing.
I'll wait 2 hours for a cut from my dude if I have to.

wish i could get waves... My hair is just to coarse for waves.. plus i cant see myself brushing my hair for hours a day....

Man I heard brushing too much, or brushing in the shower thins your corners
nerd.gif
thats why i stopped :kbtou

my dads balding my grandfather on the otherside was balding so im not trying to advance my ****z any faster than its gotta go

used to be max b wavy though, those were the days . now im too lazy too onto of that used to du-rag every night and brush od throughout the day

Man I heard brushing too much, or brushing in the shower thins your corners :nerd:
hmmmmmmmmm, strong superstition, i know everyones different, but my corners are fine, i just hate when i go to a new barber and they push my line back, then my corners actually are thin because they grow back

I think my 1/4 white side comes in hand with waves.

My waves usually stay, even when I don't wear a rag or put stuff in it.

A quick 30 second brush and i'm good to go.

Albeit they're not as crispy as some of yours,

but I like my low maintenance waves. *shrugs*

yea, same here with my 1/2 latino side

yea, same here with my 1/2 latino side

thats why i stopped :kbtou

my dads balding my grandfather on the otherside was balding so im not trying to advance my ****z any faster than its gotta go

used to be max b wavy though, those were the days . now im too lazy too onto of that used to du-rag every night and brush od throughout the day

Yeah I don't even brush anymore. Maybe once every night before I put the Durag on but that's it. Brushes aren't good for your hair long term, especially when your hair is wet.

@malik I went to another barber after he said im just going to have to wear this for a while :smh:..I asked him was there anything he could do with it he sad if he did it would be a military style cut and still it would be messed up lol..Ima look like a fool at work for a while but it is what it is..but I will be back in the wave game,,,hopefully halfway through next month ill have my hair back together lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom