OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OU. People keep mentioning that Texas should’ve won that game if it wasn’t for a few mistakes, but OU made mistakes as well. They had a blocked punt that resulted in a TD, missed FG, an EASY touchdown pass that was dropped, and some other mistakes on special teams.

The narrative that OU played a damn near perfect game while Texas didn’t just isn’t accurate.

Yep. The better team won

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 was there anyway that the Bucks could've kept Ewers? Day has to replenish that QB room because McCord is a bum
He would’ve had to sit two years behind Stroud so would just now be starting this year. I don’t blame him one bit for leaving. He probably got a nice NIL deal and a jump start on showing out for the NFL

Has Devin Brown thrown any passes during games?

I think he came in maybe during the WKU game? I can’t remember but it wasn’t much. The problem with Day is when he puts the backup QBs in all he has them do is hand the ball off 95% of the time. I’m not saying he needs to put them in and have them throw deep but at least give them some type of offense that’ll help them grow

N41D N41D tmay407 tmay407 I see y’all out there getting after it :lol:

I've said so many times but the fact that Jimbo has kept these guys from saying or doing something racist is a huge reason he DESERVED every dollar he was paid.

I thought they were going to spell da n bomb when they spelled Aggies. When I heard them use two gs I wasn't sure where it would go.

N41D N41D tmay407 tmay407 I see y’all out there getting after it :lol:

It must be tough for the normal Texas A&m fans and alumni to see this cringy content on a weekly basis. Every school has weird traditions but this tops the list.

That being said, most of the Texas A&m alumni I've worked with are weirdos. I did a joint billet in the Navy where I worked with a lot of Army officers who were part of the corp of cadets. Weird cult like stuff.

Ah yes, we lost to Alabama so it's time for our annual "Yell Leaders are so weird!" calendar check-in.

Right on time!

“Thank God we’re not going to be in this conference,” Sanders said Wednesday at his weekly radio show in Boulder.

Colorado kicks off at 10 p.m. ET at home against Stanford on Friday, or 8 p.m. MT. The Buffaloes also hosted a home game in the same time slot against Colorado State earlier this season.

“Who makes these 8 o’clock games? That is the dumbest thing ever. It’s the stupidest thing ever in life. Who wants to stay up until 8 o’clock for a dern game?” Sanders said. “What about the East Coast? Do they even care about ratings or anybody watching it?”

I was supposed to go that game lol. Ended up not going because my buddy wouldn’t have been ready to leave until kickoff. Instead, I was sitting in Houston traffic and at Trader Joe’s 🫤

Back
Top Bottom