OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel a bowl game

rolex-ballin.gif

I threw a bit of money on CU late. Took the -12.5 as part of an 11 leg parlay but wanted to bet it straight when they were up 14-0 and didn’t realize I put it on Colorado -32.5 😂😩

So I’ll be here til 2 am sweating that one out.
Welp at least you won't feel bad now if they don't even cover 12.5

So they give them momentum by going for it on 4th down at the 50 up 29-0 to start the 3rd quarter… and give up a sack. Then they fall apart.

Same scenario and do they learn from their mistake? No… they go for it again and give up 20 ******* yards on 4th down to put stanford on the 30. What the hell man.

I threw a bit of money on CU late. Took the -12.5 as part of an 11 leg parlay but wanted to bet it straight when they were up 14-0 and didn’t realize I put it on Colorado -32.5 😂😩

So I’ll be here til 2 am sweating that one out.

Good news man, you can head to bed because that ship has sailed.

Hunter just needs to stay on O the rest of the game. Liability on D rn, but you can grit it out on O an be more impactul...and he is.

Kid built like A.I. taking them type of hits playing all those snaps

Respect

Commendable, but he's getting destroyed on the defensive end. Not even talking about the penalty...he's just getting beat.

Guess the hope is it only takes that 1 play for him to make a difference when you got the lead, but sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom