OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was talking about this earlier in the year with another SC fan.

Wouldn't surprise me if he dips with Caleb to the NFL.

What’s worse is now I’ll have to stay up late to watch my Canes go to Palo Alto and get upset by Stanford during conference play.

Wouldn't be the first time they've handed an L to a Mario Cristobal coached team in ugly neon jerseys.

Who gets in the ACC title game if UNC, FSU, and Louisville all go 12-0? Yes a pretty big what if scenario but none of them play each other

“In the case of a two-team tie for the second-best winning percentage, the first move is to turn to head-to-head competition, with the winner of that game holding the advantage. If there was no head-to-head competition, the next determinant is winning percentage against all common opponents. Then it moves to win percentage against common opponents with the added caveat of order of finish in the conference, beginning with the highest-seeded common opponents and moving downward in order of the standings. The fourth step is to factor in the combined winning percentage of a team's conference opponent, with the team who faced the better opponents gaining the advantage. ”

Lincoln Riley gotta go to the Chargers and replace Staley. It only makes sense.

I could see it. It would allow him to stay in the area. Being an NFL head coach has better work-life balance but it would be more stressful for a coach like him because he is very unlikely to ever be fired in college whereas NFL coaches get fired a lot more quickly.

That being said, I would take the leap to the NFL if I were Lincoln. Even if he does get fired in a couple of years he would have his choice of college football jobs.

It’s time to drop the bag and break the grant of rights…
IMG_2517.jpeg

Refs were holding a grudge against Miami for how awful those uniforms were.

Wife just scheduled a double date during the Miami/UNC game 🫠. Since I went to sleep in the 3rd quarter last night, going to miss 2 stupid endings in a row I’m sure :lol:

Wife just scheduled a double date during the Miami/UNC game 🫠. Since I went to sleep in the 3rd quarter last night, going to miss 2 stupid endings in a row I’m sure :lol:

I fell asleep on the couch last weekend, and literally woke up to Miami running the ball with 54 seconds left.
Instantly thought to myself, why aren't they kneeling, then proceeded to watch the implosion. :smh:

If you didn’t know USC’s record the past three seasons, would you believe it if someone told you Lincoln Riley is an embattled head coach/on the hot seat?

Back
Top Bottom