OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel the same way.

I’m sure those ASU kids were talking reckless but flexing against a 1-5 team bro? Go celebrate with your teammates and get out of there.
Cmon y'all we just getting old. My guess is the watch flex is probably tied in to some NIL endorsement.

To be fair to Mario, he's only in year 2
And literally just played the first home conference game of the year after being awful last year.

He absolutely deserves every bit of criticism he’s going to get this week, but this team is obviously going in the right direction. Curious to see how they respond this weekend because that’s the next big test. Some of the previous teams would def tuck their tails and mail it in.

If TVD gets his head out of his *** (and if y'all actually run a tempo offense at tempo) y'all will be okay. 3rd year starting and he still looks like a 1 read guy when things are cloudy, he has some crazy brain farts at times

What kind of pro do you guys think Brock Bowers from UGA will be ?

He has a lot of college mileage , but seems more well rounded than Pitts was

“It’s come to my attention that Arizona is not good. Therefore I am recommitting.”

Last edited:
What kind of pro do you guys think Brock Bowers from UGA will be ?

He has a lot of college mileage , but seems more well rounded than Pitts was

Should be good. He’s built like Dallas Clark and Delani Walker. Both were like sub 6’2”. I think a better athlete and faster than both though. About 6’3” or 6’4” 250+.

He’s got a lil Zach Ertz smoothness too. I think he’s worth a top 20 pick.

1696897922814.png

Looks like the other QBs are too

Back
Top Bottom