OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"Miami has not lined up in victory formation in any of its five games this season, opting instead to hand the ball off. But this was the first time Miami was involved in a one-score game. Georgia Tech had no timeouts left, so a kneel-down would have won the game."

It's not the OC. It's what they do every game. They did the same thing at Oregon before Mario ever worked with Dawson.

"Miami has not lined up in victory formation in any of its five games this season, opting instead to hand the ball off. But this was the first time Miami was involved in a one-score game. Georgia Tech had no timeouts left, so a kneel-down would have won the game."

It's not the OC. It's what they do every game. They did the same thing at Oregon before Mario ever worked with Dawson.
I won’t lie I be doing the same thing on Madden/NCAA :smh:
I do that in Maddem now. Computer puts up kneel down we play and I'm choosing a pass play.

Taking a knee is for nerds. I stand with Mario. It also was not a fumble, he was clearly down. Once again hosed by ACC officiating, we should consider going independent again. The U is too big for any conference.

I’m back, but most importantly: the U is back. Onto UNC.

Taking a knee is for nerds. I stand with Mario. It also was not a fumble, he was clearly down. Once again hosed by ACC officiating, we should consider going independent again. The U is too big for any conference.

I’m back, but most importantly: the U is back. Onto UNC.

I haven't agreed this much with anyone since earlier this morning in the footy thread where someone posted da brutal abuse that kid fan did to adults. My only problem was the ball should've been in TVD's hands. Let him air it out and live with the consequences. With that said, Haynes is on a mission. No shame in losing to that young man.

What kind of pro do you guys think Brock Bowers from UGA will be ?

He has a lot of college mileage , but seems more well rounded than Pitts was

I think he's going to be a really good pro. He doesn't have the freaky measurables of someone like Pitts but Brock is tougher to bring down and he actually blocks pretty well. He has a potential to be one of the best tight ends in the league immediately.

Georgia has a good chance to catch Miami but I don't think they'll get USC

1. USC | 33 straight weeks | 03-05

2. Miami | 21 straight weeks | 01-02

3. USC | 18 straight weeks | 72-73

T4. FSU | 17 straight weeks | 1999

He better not come to USC. Would make zero sense.
Where did you hear the Jalon Daniels rumor? Folks on the KU message board have speculated he is sitting out games so he can transfer next year. I love JD6 but I highly doubt a school like SC wants a 5'10 QB who recently can't stay healthy.

Don't forget we have football today

F8FS5STXsAAT3_i

Don't worry they play us next. They'll get right.

They don’t have the athletes at receiver to burn you guys. They had 175 yards against OSU and most of that was short passes and an occasional missed tackle. Their run game is pretty good as well as their defense but I think Caleb can shred them

Who gets in the ACC title game if UNC, FSU, and Louisville all go 12-0? Yes a pretty big what if scenario but none of them play each other

Where did you hear the Jalon Daniels rumor? Folks on the KU message board have speculated he is sitting out games so he can transfer next year. I love JD6 but I highly doubt a school like SC wants a 5'10 QB who recently can't stay healthy.
I was just responding to witnesskb24 witnesskb24 asking nako xl nako xl

I havent heard that rumor. Would be a bad move because of what he has to compete with. We need to see the kid just play wherever it may be.

I saw it on a KU message board as well (the screenshot was reposted on another board)

Back
Top Bottom