OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the ideal matchup for y'all finals wise?

i think Clips vs 76ers would have the best storyline between PG & Doc :rofl: right now if there is no Harden and Kyrie.

but to have the nets/clips the two biggest market younger brothers in the finals would be fun :lol: which new york celebrities would cheer for the clippers which la celebrities cheer for the nets.

The Clippers stretch not producing more success will be used as a blemish on CP's resume by folks that don't mess with him. (And those that will neglect nuance)

It shouldnt though. What first ballot HOF caliber players were on that team?

Steph is GOAT
Magic had Kareem, Worthy
IT had Dumars, Lambeer
Stockton had Malone
GP had Kemp
Russ had KD, Harden

It shouldnt though. What first ballot HOF caliber players were on that team?

Steph is GOAT
Magic had Kareem, Worthy
IT had Dumars, Lambeer
Stockton had Malone
GP had Kemp
Russ had KD, Harden

Yea 99% of people that discuss basketball won't view it that way.

Just saying what folks will say about CP3. (Currently and in the future)

Their obstruction of the Nuggets would make Sinema proud
9992B746-8923-4ACE-8790-7336AC66687A.png

THE ONLY DIM I LIKE OUTSIDE OF BIG DOG MANCHIN

I mess with Steph and I think he's an all time legend but if we're giving Steph props for his scoring prowess shouldn't Iverson be up there also?

Career stats:

Iverson: 26pts/3reb/6ast
Steph: 24pts/4reb/6ast

Steph gets the edge FG% wise but they're very similar players. Iverson just wasn't much of a 3Pt shooter. Not saying he was better than Steph but if some got Steph at 1 then Iverson should be somewhere around 5-7

I mess with Steph and I think he's an all time legend but if we're giving Steph props for his scoring prowess shouldn't Iverson be up there also?

Career stats:

Iverson: 26pts/3reb/6ast
Steph: 24pts/4reb/6ast

Steph gets the edge FG% wise but they're very similar players. Iverson just wasn't much of a 3Pt shooter. Not saying he was better than Steph but if some got Steph at 1 then Iverson should be somewhere around 5-7

I don't think most people have Iverson in their Top 500 Point Guards.

I feel like yall are looking at John Stockton with 2021 lenses and underrating/disregarding him.

But that is expected with cross-era conversations.
Stockton was a great true PG. He played the position as it was intended to be played. He didn't have what CP has in his bag though. No way.

Iverson will always get his props. Another all time great that didnt have the luxury of having all time great teammates in his prime.

He changed the game just as much as Steph. Shaq/Kobe ran the league back then so sucks he ran into them. I just never viewed AI as a PG.

Way better scorer, just as equal passer/decision maker, better leader, better defender.

Two different eras.

Stockton played in addict4sneakers addict4sneakers 's favorite Era where the PG wasn't really expected to score as much as PGs that come after his era was over.

Not really fair to compare forreal.

Again, this is why these convos are always messy.

Two different eras.

Stockton played in addict4sneakers addict4sneakers 's favorite Era where the PG wasn't really expected to score as much as PGs that come after his era was over.

Not really fair to compare forreal.

Again, this is why these convos are always messy.

Then why bother doing rankings period? :lol:

In what world is CP3 a better defender than Stock? I give you scorer but that's about it.

This one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom